Calibrating...

wazza1974

:shrugs:Has anyone had trouble calibrating this, I've given up! I've calibrated in dark room, light room etc. I've shot the first two targets while calibrating, but for the third target in the middle of the screen the 'target icon' is well off and creeps to the left of my screen. I've put Time Crisis demo on, Sports Champions and its fine, went back to The Shoot and again it's way off.

Getting in a grump about it now! :pout: :shrugs:

I also can't seem to get it to calibrate centered. It's allways a bit to the left. Pretty annoying. I adjusted the camera a little and that seems to help a little bit. I ordered a bracket/clip to mount the camera to the tv, as i hope that will help.

• 4 weeks later...

You can do a quick calibration by making sure you have the controller/gun pointed at the center of the screen then press the 'O' button. This returns the aiming reticle to center (providing you're pointing at center when you press the 'O' button)

...at least I think it's 'O' :)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
You can do a quick calibration by making sure you have the controller/gun pointed at the center of the screen then press the 'O' button. This returns the aiming reticle to center (providing you're pointing at center when you press the 'O' button)

...at least I think it's 'O' :)

This is actually extremely helpful, I didnt know this! Thanks!