Gun Attachment

wazza1974

I had a few extra quid this month, so I brought the Gun Attachment for the Move and apart from Resi 5 it was pointless to buy it this early. I know it'll be put to use soon (ahem Killzone 3!), but I played 'The Shoot' demo both with and without attachment, if you are going to be serious about your shooters using Move, then invest in a attachment. It was so much more accurate and easier.

(No I do not make the gun attachments by the way before anyone asks!!! :whistle:)

I fully agree with the author of the thread.Got the oficial gun atachment and it really does make the difference.With it feels much more solid and overall better experience because the grip is more old school like back in the days in the Arcades =) So yeah i recommend it to anybody who like the shoot or time crises.

Yep, I've got the Nav Controller as well (for Resi 5), it was a bit weird at first to control, but once I got the hang of it, it was ok.

I tried some of the third party 'Gun Attachments' in the shop and I fully recommend getting the official one. I realise the official one is nearly twice the price of third party's but the quality build and durabilty is straight away obvious.

I had a few extra quid this month, so I brought the Gun Attachment for the Move and apart from Resi 5 it was pointless to buy it this early. I know it'll be put to use soon (ahem Killzone 3!), but I played 'The Shoot' demo both with and without attachment, if you are going to be serious about your shooters using Move, then invest in a attachment. It was so much more accurate and easier.

(No I do not make the gun attachments by the way before anyone asks!!! :whistle:)

Nice tip. I wasnt sure but I think I'll invest only £15.

Yeah the attachment is great if you want to fail and get a crappy score (unless you are standing up). Unfortunately the developers, did NOT take into account the attachment when they designed the "show time" style shot. It works great if you're standing up and spinning your whole body 360 degrees, but how often do you really want to do that? It tires you and it looks silly, so I prefer the lasso move sitting down, which is IMPOSSIBLE to do when the Move is inside the gun attachment, but fairly easy without it. To make this more awkward is that the 2 other style shots are supposed to be more powerful, more valuable (and they are) and yet so much easier to perform. They should have come up with 4 style shots and use each side of the TV as an activation, why just up and down, but not left and/or right as well, but instead a silly 360?

I love the attachment and I intend to use it for future move games, but this game works better without it. I got my highest scores without the attachment cause guess what, I like to sit down while playing it and when i used the attachment I could not use not even 1 "show time" style shot unless I wanted to play it standing up. The devs should have considered the freaking accessory since it's a first party product for a 1st party game, but they didn't. A patch would be appreciated, so I can keep playing this sitting down with the gun attachment. Lasso move, lol w00t? Maybe in call of juarez BiB, but not here! :)

Edited by StarFoxMania

Which gun attachment are you guys talking about? There are a few and I plan on picking one up when I get my Controllers and a few games.

There are a few for sale, one is the gun made by sony, and another is all black but allows you to attach the Nav to the front as a grip.

Do you know who makes the all black one? would like to have the nav controller attached to it

Thanks

Do you know who makes the all black one? would like to have the nav controller attached to it

Thanks

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/MOVE-Precision-Shot-3-Playstation/dp/B003UF24SI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288428122&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: MOVE Precision Shot 3: Video Games: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

This is the other one I was talking about.

• 2 months later...

I just bought the Icon gun attachment (it came with 2 for $9 cheaper than the official sony one), and so far it works great. Well, its perfect for rail gun games, but the one that comes out same time as killzone 3 is gonna be great!

Actually got the same ones as Snafuxion as posted above

Edited by SylveRSpydeR
noticed same attachment noted above

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

http://img.inkfrog.com/click_enlarge1.php?image=psmove_ctr_gun.jpg&username=coolwritertwenty&aid=313985567I bought the nyco Sniper.

I bought 2 pistols.

Theses pistols where on ebay holds both controllers where the buttons are free.

Attachment weight is .05 onces.

All it does holds the 2 devices in place.

Great for show times.

There is no latch to lag your shots.

The only thing I hate is the trigger for the game is at the shift of the gun, but it's growing on me.