Rate the trophy difficulty...  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.28

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WITHOUT a guide. Playing for the first time....

i gave it 5/10 . average. not hard. not easy. (maybe it deserved a 4)

fun game after you figure out what needs to be done.. its really very easy.

• 5 weeks later...

I gave this a 4 as it's not too hard but it does have some tricky sections that, without a guide, can quickly become tedious. The most boring/time consuming trophies are:

Marooned Everyone: This one seems to be a little temperamental in unlocking and if you don't have a backup of your save file somewhere you can end up having to redo this trophy from scratch if you mess it up.

Ten Minutes Later...: This one is just plain boring!

[spoiler=1]The main difficult spots are the Insult training (Which can glitch on occasions) and Fighting the Sword Master though the main tricky spot is the part where you have to crack the combination to the shopkeepers safe as it changes every time you start a new game.

Voted this title a 2

Only tricky trophy was the 2 endings, never knew that there were 2.

Everything else came quite natural, as I've played this game a 1000 times before, and is one of my absolute favourite games ever, only second to Monkey Island 2, as I'm looking forward to the 7th of July for europe release :)

The drowning trophy is just plain weird :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll admit i did not play this game in the 90s, my girlfirend claimed she loved playing this so i bought it for her. After 2 hours of her playing she gave up and went back to farmville. Anyways it ended up being another game i ended up playing that she couldn't finish. After an hour to learn the very confusing controls i started to enjoy the game, untill i looked at the trophy list. I wanted to kill myself after the 3 play throughs i had to do, so i gave it a 5 rateing because of the bs you have to do to get the trophys. the game is great and i can't wait for number 2:applause:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i voted 5 - because i started playing without a guide and was totally lost. there is NO WAY anyone played this game all the way through without a guide and gave it a one for difficulty. this game would take over a week of playing to complete solo. there is so much trial and error and mindless wondering around. the hints were completely useless.

it wasn't until i started using the guide that i could enjoy the game. the only hard trophies ended up being Sharp tongue and 2 endings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...