XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 03-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
MrUnknown625

Default Medkiting into the armory help needed

So I have tried for the past two hours to try to use the medkit trick to get into the crimson armory to do the glitch like christmas mission. I have 54 inventory slots free and lay down the kits but when I return as fast as I can with lilith they arleady start disappearing. Any way to make them stay longer. I saw a youtube video and it said they should stay for 10-15min but mine clearly dissappear before that.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Nope, if this trick doesn't work, then try and find someone online that hasn't started/handed in this mission yet and finish it that way .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to Figma for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote