Major glitch (that actually works in your favor)

amishroadkill

I recently discovered a glitch, that works in YOUR favor, YES it is true and i have tried it over and over to make sure it wasn't just an isolated issue.

Here is how to do it:

As your getting ready for the last mission you have to take Veronique with you to the Eiffel Tower to face Dierker (finally) you have to go up to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower and there you will see a Nazi General playing on the piano in the bar, he then says to you "he is upstairs" (now this next part is VERY important.) Instead of going upstairs to take him out, you need to take the elevators back down to ground level.

Now you can kill all the Nazis and destroy thier outposts/vehicles, etc. and they will not even retaliate! almost like they dont even care!!

This is a PERFECT time to work on any of the ambient missions without any interferance from the nazis, however though you will NOT have any access to the vehicle garages.

Also when you quit and reload your game or die you will have to go back to the Eiffel tower and repeat the above steps to activate the glitch again but all your contraband and buildings/outposts/vehicles destroyed will carry over.

I have confirmed that it does work EVERY time.

special thanks to ShazamFTW for confirming this as well :dance:

Edited by amishroadkill
  • Thanks 2

Can you stealth kill the general? I can't kil 5 of those bastards in freeroam so I thought maybe I can (later on) start this mission - stealth kill the general and fail the mission. If the game saves the statprogress this would be an awesome spot to get the goldperk.

Edited by Poeh

Can you stealth kill the general? I can't kil 5 of those bastards in freeroam so I thought maybe I can (later on) start this mission - stealth kill the general and fail the mission. If the game saves the statprogress this would be an awesome spot to get the goldperk.

yes, being that the nazis will do nothing just remember to be on the safe side kill the bodyguards first

yes, being that the nazis will do nothing just remember to be on the safe side kill the bodyguards first

That right there makes it worth it...

As far as taking out the free play targets I found that the game was easy enough on the easiest setting that I didn't have to worry about this. But it's a nice tool for people who are having troble.

A great find!

Not only does it make Ambient Freeplay easier, it really helped me get a couple of Perks.

For the Perk for killing 10 nazis in 10 seconds with explosives, I just walked to the checkpoint on the bridge near the Eiffel Tower. There are a lot of nazis just standing there. I placed five or six RDX charges right at their feet as they just stood there, then ignited them all at once. :devil:

Also helped with the Perk for destroying railroad bridges, I could plant the charges in peace since the nazis patrolling the bridge didn't pay any attention to me.

I'm sure the glitch could make getting a lot of the Perks easy, but those two were the only ones I still needed. Now to continue grinding Ambient Freeplay!

Edited by Vintsukka

A great find!

Not only does it make Ambient Freeplay easier, it really helped me get a couple of Perks.

For the Perk for killing 10 nazis in 10 seconds with explosives, I just walked to the checkpoint on the bridge near the Eiffel Tower. There are a lot of nazis just standing there. I placed five or six RDX charges right at their feet as they just stood there, then ignited them all at once. :devil:

Also helped with the Perk for destroying railroad bridges, I could plant the charges in peace since the nazis patrolling the bridge didn't pay any attention to me.

I'm sure the glitch could make getting a lot of the Perks easy, but those two were the only ones I still needed. Now to continue grinding Ambient Freeplay!

So true! I didn't think of getting my last perk which was your one blowing up 10 in 10 seconds. I got that perk by mistake. I planted a tnt on a tank and another tank shot me as I planted it and blew the area up causing a chain reaction :applause:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome, i just got this game rental in the post today so thought i would check here for tips. didnt expect this one, so basically do the proper game and then right at the end leave and do all the ambient and freeplay stuff right? then go back when done to finish.

hoping i can knock this out over the next 3 days.