Pile of shite

maff33

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on its not that bad...

the story, the graphics, the audio and the open world are all great imo.

admittedly, the gameplay couldve been a bit better

i did enjoy it at first but i had bugs galore wth this 1 ended up being a choir rather than a enjoyable plat 4me "but each to there own u like it or u dont"i think its because of all the problems i had..

i did enjoy it at first but i had bugs galore wth this 1 ended up being a choir rather than a enjoyable plat 4me "but each to there own u like it or u dont"i think its because of all the problems i had..

im having a hard time trying to comprehend this sentence:think:

Anyways my friends told me that this game is a must buy

I'm finding this post hard to understand too...when has a game ever had a choir in it? I've never played Singstar but maybe that does?

Maybe he means a chore?

Graphics are poor, & the game is sometimes glitchy <had to restart checpoint a couple of times> but overally it's quite a decent game. Currently grinding the freeplay targets after the story finished & still having fun <although there's a RIDICULOUS amount of thing to kill - around 1300 targets!!!!>

It's a nice game especially 4 people interested into the historic stuff & virtual sightseeing :) sure it's much worse then those best ones, but still enjoyable <pouring rain, black & white & red filter, V-2 missle base & zeppelin slowly flying around & gazing the ground with the searchlight... the game has it's moments that I must admit :)>

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Kunegunda_GoRyl.png

The more I play, the more I like this game. I can't understand why people factor ridiculous trophy requirements into how good a game is. I loved Warhawk and I liked Far Cry 2. I like BF:BC too and the insane platinum requirements cannot change that.

But then, I always forget that there are users that happily play Terminator Salvation or Hannah Montana just because it has easy trophies :|

My biggest gripe is the limited weapons you can carry at a time. I think you should have a pistol and two rifles/smg's if you can carry two rifles anyway. A silenced pistol is a must to have at all times and since a Tommy gun or other SMG is the most effective when alarm breaks, I rarely use snipers and never use those more powerful pistols. RPG and Siegfaust only in special occassions where one is planted.

Edited by pmm_fin

I'm finding this post hard to understand too...when has a game ever had a choir in it? I've never played Singstar but maybe that does?

Maybe he means a chore?

PMSL... maybe he hates it that much it makes him sing in a high pitch?

I think the games awesome.

I'm really loving this game - I think it's way underrated. I've finished the story but I'm still enjoying wandering around completing the freeplay targets.

I'm actually keeping the game after I plat it, in case they release DLC.

my sentiments exactly, I thought the reviews for this game underscored it a little.... I'd put The Saboteur right up there w/GTA 4 as far as sandbox games go.... it plays like a more challenging version of Infamous that's based around stealth.... really it's an amalgamation of several different types of free-roam games....

I'm looking forward to this game. I've seen a few videos and somehow I feel.... inspired by it. It just has something that's drawing me to it, I can't describe exactly.

And FYI, Rogue Warrior is the WORST game in my entire gaming experience (starting from 12yrs old, back when I played a Micro-genius/Catridge games). Head over to the official Bethesda/Rogue Warrior forums, head over to the Rogue Warrior forum here in PS3T and you'll find out why (I am tempted to explain it all here but I know I should not).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well any game that has nudity in it is usually kinda lame.. but im actually enjoying this game alot. It froze on me a couple times but other than it seems pretty good. I actually like this game more than gta because of the stealth in the game, its kinda like playing hitman in a sandbox version.