Terror squad

mikedacool

Hey

I am loving the game it is a blast. I just have two questions. What are the terror squad guys? it says you will know when they are coming.... well i clearly do not, what a stupid explination but how do you kill they for the silver perk?

also there is on senic look out in paris section 1 its on a arc and it is not the one with the cable going to it and i can not find a way to the top. i have tried jumping but failed missrably.

Thanks

Mikedacool

Terror Squad wear masks, have about three times as much health as regular soldiers and carry unique weapons. There's no need to focus on finding them because you'll be up against dozens of them in the later story missions, but if you can't wait until then they also show up in half tracks at alarm level 4 and higher.

I alsi couldn't figure out a way to reach that scenic spot so I just ignored it. You're allowed to miss 3 freeplays in each area.

Terror Squad wear masks, have about three times as much health as regular soldiers and carry unique weapons. There's no need to focus on finding them because you'll be up against dozens of them in the later story missions, but if you can't wait until then they also show up in half tracks at alarm level 4 and higher.

I alsi couldn't figure out a way to reach that scenic spot so I just ignored it. You're allowed to miss 3 freeplays in each area.

ok its just i dont know what the 3rd perk in that catigory is and if i should do it as early as possiable so i can get it over with and get the pansershak.

and i thought i was crazy with the look out thing guess im not lol

thanks alot m8

The Panzerschreck is extremely useful and I'd recommend getting it ASAP if you don't want to wait until finishing the game before starting on the ambient freeplays. The third perk requirement is destroying a zeppelin and a wulf tank during the same alarm, which is very easy thanks to the empty wulf tank which spawns in the SE corner of the map. Just drive the tank into the city, stand in the middle of the street with a weapon equipped until the alarm goes off, shoot down a zeppelin with an RPG and then use dynamite to blow up the tank.

Hey

I am loving the game it is a blast. I just have two questions. What are the terror squad guys? it says you will know when they are coming.... well i clearly do not, what a stupid explination but how do you kill they for the silver perk?

also there is on senic look out in paris section 1 its on a arc and it is not the one with the cable going to it and i can not find a way to the top. i have tried jumping but failed missrably.

Thanks

Mikedacool

From what I remember (sorry I don't have the game anymore as it was only a rental), but on top one of the arcs, there's one where you have to literally LONG JUMP from the roof of a building just across from the arc. Just pick up some speed and HOLD jump.

As for the actually Arc de Triomphe, there's a long ass ladder you can use through a doorway inside.