Not On My Watch

Wastelander101

if the event happend in one place is going to happend again in the same place in about up to 2-5 min just drive around the block, if you some how liberate the whole area you can go to germany (saarbruck I thing) is always black and white and save them (civilians) and yes you have to save 40 of the, you can chack your stat in the manu or if you press select durning the game.

Sorry for may english:)

• 2 weeks later...
if the event happend in one place is going to happend again in the same place in about up to 2-5 min just drive around the block, if you some how liberate the whole area you can go to germany (saarbruck I thing) is always black and white and save them (civilians) and yes you have to save 40 of the, you can chack your stat in the manu or if you press select durning the game.

Sorry for may english:)

hey thats what i did too :D

too easy~ :applause:

I got this trophy last night and I had finished the story too

Go back to Saarbrucken (NE of map) and follow the Nazis around until they start threatening the locals (it can take a while as it is random)

Sneak up behind the Nazi, apply the Touch of Death and run off

I needed to save 20 civilians, and using this technique, only set off 2 alarms

Edited by bedorca

Anyone know the exact street in Saarbrucken in which to "camp out" for the harassments? (Since this is claimed not to be a random event) I have finished the game and need 18 more of these... pin pointing to it on a map an uploading to a picture site would really help...

Just a small request. If somebody does do this it should be added to the guide/road map for people who accidentally finish the game.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't seen terror squads in black and white areas, are there any places where they spawn much?

Freeing the civilians , i have done it a few times, and each time i see a nazi harrassing people i kill them. But i can't seem to find terror squads...

Terror squads is nothing to do with this thread/trophy. They show up late on in the game & at high alarm levels.