How do you kiss the women?

Bambi

Press L3 to take out a cigarette. As soon as Sean has lighten it, just start moving in any direction and he will throw it. Rince and repeat and you got the trophy (100 smokes) after some grinding.

How to kiss girls can be found in other threads, you have to be on alert (level 1 only?).

Press L3 to take out a cigarette. As soon as Sean has lighten it, just start moving in any direction and he will throw it. Rince and repeat and you got the trophy (100 smokes) after some grinding.

How to kiss girls can be found in other threads, you have to be on alert (level 1 only?).

Thanks!

Alert? :( Whenever I'm on alert I die and yes, level one... I'm in the part where I have to plant explosives in the gas something :think: but I don't know how to do that, I tried climbing the building but got me on alert and they started shooting on me :'( i dont know how to get close to that place without getting caught... also when I'm on alert seems like they know who to kill so how am i even going to get a girl to kiss me? :think: and I dont have a gun and all I can do is fight using my hands.

Edit:

I pressed L3 but nothing happened, he doesnt take out any cigarettes

Edited by Bambi

Thanks!

Alert? :( Whenever I'm on alert I die and yes, level one... I'm in the part where I have to plant explosives in the gas something :think: but I don't know how to do that, I tried climbing the building but got me on alert and they started shooting on me :'( i dont know how to get close to that place without getting caught... also when I'm on alert seems like they know who to kill so how am i even going to get a girl to kiss me? :think: and I dont have a gun and all I can do is fight using my hands.

Edit:

I pressed L3 but nothing happened, he doesnt take out any cigarettes

Other way to light a cigar is just stand still, do nothing and sean will light a cigar automatically.

In the beginning of the game, you're in this place full of women but I dont know how to make the guy kiss them.. also how to smoke? lol :think:

sorry, i just got the game and have no idea how to do those :(

Only way to light a cigarette is to wait around and do nothing. After a minute or so, Sean with put one out and light it and you have to wait until he is done and throws the cigarette naturally. It's a long wait and I would suggest never pausing the game if you need to do something else (eat, sleep, pee, etc.) and you'll eventually get the trophy.

As for kissing a girl, they are like hiding spots and will help hide you and remove the alarm on you. One of the easiest places to grind this trophy is to go to the church just north of the starting HQ and shoot a couple rounds at some of the soldiers near there and run to the girl that is just near there.

You can light up a cigarette by pushing L3 but it seems that you can't do it inside. I am not sure if you are in a mission if this affects anything but I was standing right outside my HQ and lit many in a row. However, when I was inside it wouldn't let me pull one out. Also to get credit for smoking it I think you need to wait to wait for him to take at least two drags of it. I could be wrong about that but everytime I lit it and then took off running so he would throw it on the ground it didn't seem to register me smoking one in the stats screen.

but how do you actally kiss them how do you do it :whistle

is there any trick to this? 99% of the time even if i am completely hidden it won't let me kiss them because it says

Seen: Disabled.

i think you're begin seen by the guards shoot them and get back to kissing the girl

im having trouble looking for the girl to kiss :whistle:

Only way to light a cigarette is to wait around and do nothing. After a minute or so, Sean with put one out and light it and you have to wait until he is done and throws the cigarette naturally. It's a long wait and I would suggest never pausing the game if you need to do something else (eat, sleep, pee, etc.) and you'll eventually get the trophy.

As for kissing a girl, they are like hiding spots and will help hide you and remove the alarm on you. One of the easiest places to grind this trophy is to go to the church just north of the starting HQ and shoot a couple rounds at some of the soldiers near there and run to the girl that is just near there.

So I kill a nazy around that area and run and kiss a girl? :think:

Is there any videos on YouTube that could help me with this? what button do I use to kiss? :confused:

Lol im suprised no one took the obvious low road and took this question literally. Its too easy.

Tell me the controls to kiss if you know.

I was on alert, and approached a woman and tried to kiss her pressing all of the buttons and ended up grabbing her and throwing her on the floor :(

Tell me the controls to kiss if you know.

I was on alert, and approached a woman and tried to kiss her pressing all of the buttons and ended up grabbing her and throwing her on the floor :(

You can only kiss specific women. You will know since they are a green dot on your map while on alert. You kiss them like you do all other things, a message comes up "french civilian, press triangle" or something like that.

You can only kiss specific women. You will know since they are a green dot on your map while on alert. You kiss them like you do all other things, a message comes up "french civilian, press triangle" or something like that.

Thanks... no wonder I wasn't able to kiss a woman. Now I know, thank you!

Are the women shown on the map as green hiding points? I havent found a single so far...

They are mixed in with the other hiding places.

You just have to find one during an alarm, kiss her (thus deactivating the alarm), set an alarm off again and go back to the same girl. Repeat 50 times!!!

They are mixed in with the other hiding places.

You just have to find one during an alarm, kiss her (thus deactivating the alarm), set an alarm off again and go back to the same girl. Repeat 50 times!!!

I still can't find it. I went to the green dot but its a hiding area and not a woman :(

I still can't find it. I went to the green dot but its a hiding area and not a woman :(

Try outside the church, below the ramp there will be one lady shoot to get the alarm going and kiss her she will always be there repeat 50times. :D good luck!!

Try outside the church, below the ramp there will be one lady shoot to get the alarm going and kiss her she will always be there repeat 50times. :D good luck!!

thanks, but where is the church?

most of my map still gray... I'm just done stealing the car for the guy in the black market.

When can I climb the Eiffel Towel? what part?

thanks, but where is the church?

most of my map still gray... I'm just done stealing the car for the guy in the black market.

When can I climb the Eiffel Towel? what part?

You will reach the church when the father's missions starts there :) go on with the story more, to climb the towel no rush for it cause it's at almost end of the story.. You will be there :D