Getting on buildings tip. (mostly scenic views)

rbanke

It seems these are the biggest source of questions so I figured this might be helpful. In almost every case where you can't find a way to a roof (usually for scenic view's), you can find your path using the yellow lights. They basically show you exactly where/how to get to the top of a building. If you cant find your way up, walk around the building and look for the yellow lights (or cables going between the buildings).

Not a huge thing, but it could easily be missed. I found every freeplay and the yellow lights helped out alot of times.

You know, that has helped me out a bit, as I needed a scenic view on an arc, couldn't get onto it by jumping from the other buildings (which I died by slamming into the side of the arc....somehow)

So, left it alone, came back later on to try again and found a wire going from a building to the arc.

So in reality, what you've said there is pretty much true, does help out, as there is always a way onto the building. Take the church for eample, gotta climb it for the scenic view via the scafolding ^^