blowing up bridges

admiralvic

i got the bridge explosives but no matter what i do, I cant blow up any bridges = this is the last i need for the trophy so can anyone help?

These have to be train bridges that are being watched by the Nazi soilders. Look on your map and you will see the bridges with barbed wire around them. These are the ones you need to take out. To plant the explosives, just do like what you did in the mission that made you blow the 1st train bidge. You have to plant 4 on the sides of the bridges over the arches (you will see a shadow of dynomite showing you where to place them. And the last explosive goes on the tracks on the bridge its self. You know when you did it right when it goes to a cut scene showing the bridge being destroyed.

Just keep in mind that you can only take out the bridges with Bridge Killer Explosives...not regular Dynomite, RDX, or Super RDX. And you only have 10 at all times in your inventory. So when you blow up 2 bridges, you will need to visit the arms dealer again and buy more to get any other bridges that you still need.

Hope this helps.:)

Edited by southurnbuck

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
These have to be train bridges that are being watched by the Nazi soilders. Look on your map and you will see the bridges with barbed wire around them. These are the ones you need to take out. To plant the explosives, just do like what you did in the mission that made you blow the 1st train bidge. You have to plant 4 on the sides of the bridges over the arches (you will see a shadow of dynomite showing you where to place them. And the last explosive goes on the tracks on the bridge its self. You know when you did it right when it goes to a cut scene showing the bridge being destroyed.

Just keep in mind that you can only take out the bridges with Bridge Killer Explosives...not regular Dynomite, RDX, or Super RDX. And you only have 10 at all times in your inventory. So when you blow up 2 bridges, you will need to visit the arms dealer again and buy more to get any other bridges that you still need.

Hope this helps.:)

Thanks for the information! It really helps :D