Viewpoint trouble

Trip

Just a quick point for anyone else having trouble with these. Most of the viewpoints that are really hard to get to will either have some obscure route to climb that is noted by small gas lamps, or have a wire that leads to the building.

In a couple of cases where the wire has led to the building, it's taken a bit of poking and prodding with ledge detection before Sean has actually grabbed onto the ledge you need to get to in order to climb higher. Shame they never did get a chance to patch before pandemic went under. It's an awesome game that was rushed out due to foreclosure :(

i cant get this one either.there's 2 archways that look the same but one has a zipline and the other doesnt,just cant get the distance jumping from roofs and it wont let me climb any of the surfaces

*edit*

just got it by sprint jumping off the roofs onto the ledge

Edited by shatulance
new info

Now i'm freaking stuck in paris area 2. There is a building that is hooked on to a train yard that had a viewpoint on top. There are no wires that lead to it, there are no yellow lamps as guides. I have shimmied around the whole building and the trainyard but cannot reach the top. If anyone knows this one let me know, it is getting rather frustrating.

I am having trouble with the view point in La Bourse. I can climb the pipe to the lamps and make it to the first set of platforms , but no way of jumping to the wooden planks to the next set of lamps....Please help if anyone can....Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, finally got it after about 20 tries.

Edited by southurnbuck

Now i'm freaking stuck in paris area 2. There is a building that is hooked on to a train yard that had a viewpoint on top. There are no wires that lead to it, there are no yellow lamps as guides. I have shimmied around the whole building and the trainyard but cannot reach the top. If anyone knows this one let me know, it is getting rather frustrating.

If I'm not mistaken, there was an alley between train station and building with the view point. When between thes building you can spot some balconies on the wall of train yard building; jump onto one of them and follow to the centre of the alley where there is a passage conecting two buildings. What you need to do is jump off the wall and make a turn in midair to grab balcony which leads streight to the top of a passage. From that point it's very easy to get to the viewpoint. Sorry, but my English isn't that good to describe it better.