100% ambient freeplay glitched?

Falkiniz

I have completed all the targets on the map and still it shows only 99% in the stats and when i I check have one scenic spot left in Paris area 3. The problem is that there's nothing left on the map. Anyone know anything about this?

And does anyone know what you'll have to do for the "Not on my watch" trophy? Because if it's getting 100% in all the freeplay targets I might be screwed...

Edited by Falkiniz

I have completed all the targets on the map and still it shows only 99% in the stats and when i I check have one scenic spot left in Paris area 3. The problem is that there's nothing left on the map. Anyone know anything about this?

By any chance, is the "scenic spot" located in one of the open areas where one of the final missions take place (I believe it's the one where you have to destroy the chemical plant). I remember there being rocket launcher crates next to it. I was suspecting/hoping there was a tunnel to get to it....

Edit : Just checked the place I was talking about (complete bottom right of the map), and the one I couldn't see the first time had 'respawned' - it was a spotlight. I know for sure though that I had even tried setting some dynamite even though I couldn't see it, which did not do anything. Did you try exiting, reloading, then going back to the area ?

Edited by dum-dee-dum

By any chance, is the "scenic spot" located in one of the open areas where one of the final missions take place (I believe it's the one where you have to destroy the chemical plant). I remember there being rocket launcher crates next to it. I was suspecting/hoping there was a tunnel to get to it....

Edit : Just checked the place I was talking about (complete bottom right of the map), and the one I couldn't see the first time had 'respawned' - it was a spotlight. I know for sure though that I had even tried setting some dynamite even though I couldn't see it, which did not do anything. Did you try exiting, reloading, then going back to the area ?

I can confirm this to be glitched. Just did the chemical plant mission with what you wrote at first in mind and i saw the spot. No search light in sight and tried the same thing, putting explosives there. Thanks for the "respawn" check, had a nasty feeling this could never be 100%'ed since Pandemic getting closed and no patch in sight.

Thanks for the heads up, i'll try to "respawn" the search light and update this post.

The good thing is that you don't need to get all ambient freeplay targets. Just as many as the trophies require if you want to get platinum. Thank god :dance:
Oh! I thought that you had to do them all! Good thing! :)

Congratulations on the platinum!

Similar problem here, my map showed two targets right next to each other next to the church where you get the missions from Denis, but there was only one tower. I blew this up, and my map still shows another target there, but there is nothing. I hope that it will either respawn as well, or that this will not happen too often so I can get the trophy.

I think i have a trophyglitch on the stealth killing generals while in disguise. I already killed three of them while disguised but still no trophy. Does anybody know if you need to do this while in a mission. Although i am pretty sure i also did that. Did any of you had simular problems because of all the ambient glitch problems?:confused:

Edited by Dampertje

Similar problem here, my map showed two targets right next to each other next to the church where you get the missions from Denis, but there was only one tower. I blew this up, and my map still shows another target there, but there is nothing. I hope that it will either respawn as well, or that this will not happen too often so I can get the trophy.

:confused:I was having the same problems. But i found that 99% of the time that these were jumps that i was supposed to do. I spent over an hour on the mission where you go to rescue the race car. There was a jump on the edge of the mountain. But there was no sing of a ramp like I was seeing so far. So I just took a chance and drove of the edge of the cliff a walla..there it was , a cut scene showing me jumping. So now when I can't find anything to blow up I just drive my car over it and most of them have been jumps.:rolleyes:

:confused:I was having the same problems. But i found that 99% of the time that these were jumps that i was supposed to do. I spent over an hour on the mission where you go to rescue the race car. There was a jump on the edge of the mountain. But there was no sing of a ramp like I was seeing so far. So I just took a chance and drove of the edge of the cliff a walla..there it was , a cut scene showing me jumping. So now when I can't find anything to blow up I just drive my car over it and most of them have been jumps.:rolleyes:

LOL, for me it was a similar solution: Monument Postcards, which you also need to collect for the Tourist trophy. So whenever there is a white dot on the map but I cannot see a target to blow up, I'll walk up to the dot and press triangle to pick up the postcard. D'oh.