Did any of your girlfriends or wives catch you kissing 50 woman? Lol!

LB415

so when I was trying to get the casanova trophy (kissing 50 woman), my beautiful wife caught me cheating on her in the video game! Lol, she was like what kind of game is this?! I told her i had to kiss 50 woman in this game to get a trophy!, she was like WTF? I dont like this game, Im like babe really? she was like that is a long kiss scene and gave me that look :think: then said whatever. So when dinner was ready, she asked me are you done kissing your woman?! I was like Lmfao!!! :rofl:

Did any of you guys get caught to? Lol!

• 9 months later...
  • 7 years later...

This is hilarious indeed and I can relate, but it did not actually started with this game - it is some kind of a virtual social meta game, let us leave it at that. 

She was my GF at the time and was like... 'what was that? ' as she saw (caught is the right word I guess) my online character kissing a girl avatar.  I told her it was just a virtual kiss, then she tells me... 'ohhh I wanna see...' seemingly cool with it. 

If you are wise enough then you know to not give in to this BLUFF, playing it coy like she was OK with it.  I showed her how to do it... 'press this key here, yada yada yada...' then BOOM I died (more like murdered by a thousand cuts) that day LOL.

She would not let the topic go! I was apparently cheating on her - well maybe I guess since it was a real person behind the avatar. She even ratted me out to her BFFs asking them if she was right to say that I cheated on her and ended up being the bad boyfriend. I say it is 50/50... curiosity killed the cat. This was like way back in 2008 on PC... only had a PS2 back then.

... fast forward 14 years later and here I am playing this game (in the bedroom past midnight) and was doing the Casanova trophy, had done about 13 smoocheroos when I just had this odd feeling that someone was watching me - looked to my right and it was the missus giving me the death glare.

I thought she was freakin' sleeping already but apparently she was not done watching her K-drama on the phone. According to her I had that guilty look on my face... like wuhaaaaat? ... so this left me with some serious explaining to do...

*️⃣ It is an NPC (had to explain what this is) and not a real person, made an example on how it works for the trophy...

*️⃣ It is for a trophy and showed her the trophy description... and that I had to do it 50 times... 

Got off the hook somehow but she still gave me that condescending look, better than the death glare again I guess.  It was at this moment that I realised I had married an elephant - because an elephant NEVER forgets!

Also if I woman tells you to be truthful and that it is OK to tell them everything... then be truthful and honest... at your own risk! LOL

I must have really crossed her at the time (2008) because I remember that she did not even want to see the movie Avatar (in 3D) with me the following year because of the movie title reminding her of my apparent virtual infidelity. Just realised that she still held a grudge for this long as this recent encounter with her playing this game shows. 

Getting also caught playing eroge Visual Novels (no other reason for this except for the trophies... promise) does not help. PunchLine nearly gave me a punch in the face because of having to do a lot of up skirts and close-up knicker peep shows...

Edited by Naps
... again I did all that for the trophies.
  • Haha 1