Paris Area 2 Overlaps with Paris Area 1?

slippeh

Hi folks,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if Paris Area 2 overlaps with Paris Area 1, specifically not around the border. I only need Paris Area 2 free play trophy for plat but my map is quite clear of blips. There are no blips near any border for area 2, and I've checked all of the Normandie blips and none of them are what I need (2x searchlight, 2x AA gun).

I cleared Paris Area 1 and got the trophy but somehow the game didn't save, so that area is full of blips (again, though, none by the border to area 2). I was just wondering if anyone is sure that my remaining blips for area 2 will be in area 1 somewhere? I have already put so much time into clearing these areas I do not mind re-clearing Area 1 for the plat, I just don't want to re-clear it and still be missing the same free play items.

Thank you!

:applause:

I think they do overlap, make sure and save your game manually after every 3-5 things done, then if something bad happens, you quit, forget to save, game freezes, power outage, you will be good.

Also the 4 categories at the bottom of the stats page, do seem to count for those trophies, so if you havn't did those 4 missions, you might want too.

Edited by bcks007