easy "Not On My Watch" in 5 mins

terminatorkris

I think many people found it out but there isnt any tread here.. so i'm writing this. Just come out of any HQ in the city, get a viper smg (silenced machine gun) and some grenades. go to a building top (dosent have to be very high. one storey is fine) and chuck a grenade into the public. many will run away. but atleast 1 or 2 will stand frightened. when the nazis come, listen to their shouts. if they are calling the civilian, the civilian will stand in a frightened pose. wait till the nazi is near and shoot him. someone else will come to investigate the dead body and again scare the civilian.. kill again. rinse and repeat. if u find that the civilian is walking away, throw somegrenades to lead the nazis towards the civilian. I got the trophy in less than 5 mins (saved 32 civilians :)). gud luck to anyone else going for this.

I think many people found it out but there isnt any tread here.. so i'm writing this. Just come out of any HQ in the city, get a viper smg (silenced machine gun) and some grenades. go to a building top (dosent have to be very high. one storey is fine) and chuck a grenade into the public. many will run away. but atleast 1 or 2 will stand frightened. when the nazis come, listen to their shouts. if they are calling the civilian, the civilian will stand in a frightened pose. wait till the nazi is near and shoot him. someone else will come to investigate the dead body and again scare the civilian.. kill again. rinse and repeat. if u find that the civilian is walking away, throw somegrenades to lead the nazis towards the civilian. I got the trophy in less than 5 mins (saved 32 civilians :)). gud luck to anyone else going for this.

Good advice. Wish I had it when i got this trophy. Are you able to make a video? If so, It would be very helpful to others here.

I'm sorry. i dont have any recording device. even the camera in my mobile broke down about 2 weeks ago. There is this video in youtube though

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYI5t9eIBho]The Saboteur 'Not On My Watch' Easy Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

The principle is same but in a crowded city junction while standing on a rooftop. And it does not take as long as it did for the guy in the video. hope it helps.

• 10 months later...