online petition for the saboteur 2.

TheSaboteur

It was a fun game and I enjoyed the story and side missions. It's just that there were soooo many free play events...kind of dragged on.

I don't think there will be a sequel because only serious gamers would go for the platinum and actually do all the free play events (which is the real value of the massive game itself)

Most gamers would just stop playing after finishing story.

But I personally enjoyed it alot. :)

It was a fun game and I enjoyed the story and side missions. It's just that there were soooo many free play events...kind of dragged on.

I don't think there will be a sequel because only serious gamers would go for the platinum and actually do all the free play events (which is the real value of the massive game itself)

Most gamers would just stop playing after finishing story.

But I personally enjoyed it alot. :)

I'm doing the free play events the now lol :whistle:

I LOVED this game, got the plat (took almost a year long break between free-play events) But honestly I don't think there should be a sequel. They did a good job of closing the game, and didn't really leave anything open to warrant a sequel.

It sucks that studio shut down right after the release, I thought this game was a LOT better than the Mercenaries games.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Totaly honest its a shame EA closed down Pandemic, people can say whatever they want about the Mercenaries games, but i loved World in Flames. Truth to be told these games didn,t had the best graphics, but the gameplay is just cool. As for The Saboteur, easy said it won several awards back then on the E3, I totaly enjoyed it then on xbox360, and got 1000G, now almost 2 years later i picked it up cheap for PS3 and started playing it, and wow it still plays and looks good. If Pandemic would still excist i def would wanted a Saboteur 2, but as the core team behind it is gone i personaly think any other studio that might try to make a sequel would fail. I,m not sure what most of the guys from Pandemic doing these days, but would be great if they started up another studio.

• 1 month later...

I agree that the game is fairly complete and a sequel wouldn't be done right as it's not needed. My personal opinion having played this game off and on for years:

What about a movie? What if you took the core mechanics and story and tried to make a good movie out of it. There could be resistance scenes working together showing him sneaking and stealth and blowing things up like gameplay. But the story would translate well too, the racing, the friends dying, the sabotage stuff. Now who would best play a tough Irish "idgaf" kinda guy and make it seem actiony?

Jason Statham

I think it'd be an awesome movie if done right

• 1 month later...

Any game might bot be complete if producers think otherwise. By the end of the day, there were many Saboteurs during WWI or WWII. Storyline could also show other characters' doings! Anyway, the game is very rewarding and works in favor of the player even if there are many ambient missions. If glitch is used a speed run is viable, given the fact trophies are unaffeceted by difficulty.