Smoking

tombraidergooner

Yep 100

Its not that hard

one guy said that everytime he did something huge like blow up a **** tower or drive an awesome car he'd light up a cigarette. Just do this and you'll get the trophie in no time. Don't do it like a chore were your standing there for 30 mins (real time) lighting one up one after the other,just get it progressivly. Besides after you beat the story you can still free roam which means more smoking ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure Sean takes at least one drag of the cig before you move though or it may not count. I made the mistake of trying to grind this trophy out a bit too quickly and found nearly all the attempts didn't count. Once he exhales, it should be safe to move.

Don't do it like a chore were your standing there for 30 mins (real time) lighting one up one after the other,just get it progressivly.

LOL, i did that!! jaajajaja but what you gonna do!! i already have the platinum!! and im also a prud owner of the three GOW platinums, nice series!!

• 1 year later...
Anyone know if there is a way to force Sean to smoke? Or is it just a case of standing still and waiting?

Stand still and press either R3 or L3 to make him light up. Like said above, make sure he at least exhales before moving. As soon as you move he'll throw it down so just do the 1 drag and then you can move a little bit and light up again..

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...