Big Spin! guaranteed method?

Oh yeah baby! I got clarification thanks to J4stringthang.... here's what you do:

Lift up your left analog stick to approximately the middle of the "5", then LET GO OF IT. Alot of times it will simply reset the pointer back to the starting (100) position and not spin at all. It's probably going to take a few tries to get the wheel to spin when you're not slamming down on the left analog stick to get the wheel to spin. When it does, you should get the "100" in a few tries. It only took me 2 tries to get it right this way.

I did this last night, but different. Got the wheel so the pointer was right below the '5's red marker. Let go of the stick, it spun to the dollar. This doesn't work for the bonus spin for some reason, as it spins slower or with more resistance. But that first spin was getting me the dollar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oh yeah baby! I got clarification thanks to J4stringthang.... here's what you do:

Lift up your left analog stick to approximately the middle of the "5", then LET GO OF IT. Alot of times it will simply reset the pointer back to the starting (100) position and not spin at all. It's probably going to take a few tries to get the wheel to spin when you're not slamming down on the left analog stick to get the wheel to spin. When it does, you should get the "100" in a few tries. It only took me 2 tries to get it right this way.

This is correct. It's hard to explain exactly how you're supposed to let go of it. You kind have to snap your finger off of it as opposed to letting it go. At least that's what works for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...