Plinko Placement

chewbacon

• 2 weeks later...
I found that if you place a chip between the N & the K at the highest possible point(as u can move your chip up & down).

I can confirm this. I just got 2 $10,000 in a row.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/j4/s/J4stringthang/card.png

Platinums (18): Burnout Paradise, Cars: Race O' Rama, Cloudy...Meatballs, Dante's Inferno, Dragon Age, GOW 1 & 2, Hasbro FGN, Ice Age 3, Madden 10, MLB 2k9, MLB the Show 09, NBA Live 10, NCAA 10, NHL 10, Trivial Pursuit, WWE Legends, and sadly Hannah Montana the Movie.

PSN 100% (2): Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune

-Always looking for new boost partners! (Smarter NOT Harder)

did this last night, put the plinko chip between N and K, but not exactly. On the plinko chip there is a $ symbol, have the $ symbol slightly touching the N. When I put it in the exact middle, it was shifting over to the right, but barely to the left of center... 3x 10,000 in a row.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I just tried this method with 5 chips. Ended up with 3 zeros, 1 all the way far left, and 1 far right. No dice. Oh well. Not gonna play this boring game for another 4 hours while it cycles through the games to get to Plinko again. 90% is all she wrote.

You know you can pick to play Plinko without anything else right? In the third menu down from the main menu you can pick each game separately to play.

• 1 year later...