Review This Game/Is It Worth It?

vikebone

If you loved the show, they've put all the favorite pricing games on here, so that's a definite plus. Plinko, Cliffhanger, the putting one, etc. It has local multi, which is decent, me and my gf have had some fun with it. I don't think it has online multi though.

Besides trying to get as much money as possible in the single player, there really isn't much to do except go for the trophies. $10 seems accurate, it's decent, and it is licensed material. You'll have some fun with it if you're a fan of the show. I mean, who hasn't wanted to try to spin the wheel around 6 times?

Also, like with most games like this you'll eventually get some repeats. I've played for about 2 hours, maybe a little longer, and haven't had any repeats yet, but it's eventually going to happen. If you have one of those photgraphic memories, you can probably only get five hours of fun out of this, lol.

Edited by acerazer1

The game is extremely fun for anyone who is a fan of the show. The only problem with it is that after you play through the different games a handful of times, you're going to start figuring out all the prices and it's going to be less of a challenge for the most part. Outside of that though, the game itself is awesome!