The Price is Right: Decades

Contestant Row's that trigger plinko

Hi,

I was wondering if we could compile a list in this thread of contestant row prizes that are associated with online plinko games. It would save us time boosting as we could exit out after we see a contestant row that doesn't trigger a plinko so we don't have to play the game/the saving after the game and I know they repeat alot. Does anyone have a list/could make a master list for this thread as it would be extremely helpful. I'm more than willing to edit this thread as new entries come in. Thanks.

Edited by netguy503

Hi,

I was wondering if we could compile a list in this thread of contestant row prizes that are associated with online plinko games. It would save us time boosting as we could exit out after we see a contestant row that doesn't trigger a plinko so we don't have to play the game/the saving after the game and I know they repeat alot. Does anyone have a list/could make a master list for this thread as it would be extremely helpful. I'm more than willing to edit this thread as new entries come in. Thanks.

Hey Netguy I have some of the prizes that do trigger plinko:

1)27" Color TV $1,119

2)Passport Furniture Cabinet $417

3)Pulaski Work Station $814

4)Academy Broadway Camping Equipment $535

5)Lane Cedar Amoire $1,430

Those are the only ones I have so far.

• 1 month later...

Do we have confirmation that these prizes ALWAYS precede Plinko, or just that they preceded Plinko for you on at least one occasion?

I'm actually fairly certain that the Contestant's Row prize and the following game are not tied together. For this reason, people post solutions for games separately, rather than as whole shows. Contestant's Row, Personal Game, and the Showcase Showdown are randomized independently (well, not randomized, but follow pre-set program playlists that are independent of each other).