Wild Bill???

ssjgojita

I tried my first round of collecting the 100 ingots, didn't get it, went back and missed a few. On my first round I didn't encounter the dead Wild Bill but did found the 2 ingots. on my second turn I did speak to the woman that is worried about Wild Bill. Still didn't saw him by the 2 ingots. What am I doing wrong not finding him? btw I'm now following the guide on fallout wikki. Or can it be a glitch that more people have?

Thanks

uh, i already forgot about this bill. yeah, i tried to find him, thought i missed him, but it looks like there's just something wrong with that quest. OR...

you can always ask her about the bills's detais, hear his story again to feel sorry that such a good man died in this place. i think it's not for nothing. maybe that's the point - she is hoping to find him, you hope to find him, but you both should realise you never will :D

• 2 weeks later...
Ya...he is bugged. He was missing for me as well....thankfully, the ingots weren't missing. Sometimes the ingots disappear as well.

so wild bill's disappearance won't affect any of the trophies?

but I assume if any ingots disappear then there won't be any choice but to re-load and start again right?

aah ingots :p I've been playing FFXIII far too much lately, I had to remind myself there's no adamantoise/tortoise to farm them from in fallout3 ;)

so wild bill's disappearance won't affect any of the trophies?

but I assume if any ingots disappear then there won't be any choice but to re-load and start again right?

aah ingots :p I've been playing FFXIII far too much lately, I had to remind myself there's no adamantoise/tortoise to farm them from in fallout3 ;)

no, wild Bill's disspearance affects none of the trophies, might be some other ingot bugs that i don't know of. the only bug i experienced was the freezing bug that affected all downloaded fallout3 dlcs, the pitt crashed on me about 10 times.

no, wild Bill's disspearance affects none of the trophies, might be some other ingot bugs that i don't know of. the only bug i experienced was the freezing bug that affected all downloaded fallout3 dlcs, the pitt crashed on me about 10 times.

sweet, thanks... at least now I know what to expect.

I don't recall point lookout freezing that much (if at all). operation anchorage was what drove me to abandon fallout3 DLCs, crashing about half a dozen times before I gave up.

I don't recall point lookout freezing that much (if at all). operation anchorage was what drove me to abandon fallout3 DLCs, crashing about half a dozen times before I gave up.

eveyrone has different experiences with the DLCs freezing. I had a terrible time with all the dlcs except broken steel, apart from that each dlc froze on me at least 5 times:mad:

eveyrone has different experiences with the DLCs freezing. I had a terrible time with all the dlcs except broken steel, apart from that each dlc froze on me at least 5 times:mad:

only got operation anchorage quest to do until I complete that DLC, then its just the pitt and mothership zeta left to go.

I've just been reminded why I stopped playing fallout3 DLCs, the auto-targeting is so choppy, and the shooting/hitting/dying animation is so slow. think last time I played it there were numerous times when I thought the system's freezing up, but a minute later it finishes shooting.

this's so painful :p

only got operation anchorage quest to do until I complete that DLC, then its just the pitt and mothership zeta left to go.

I've just been reminded why I stopped playing fallout3 DLCs, the auto-targeting is so choppy, and the shooting/hitting/dying animation is so slow. think last time I played it there were numerous times when I thought the system's freezing up, but a minute later it finishes shooting.

this's so painful :p

yer the shooting plays out slowly if your using vats. although the game has tehcnical faults i still really enjoyed it though, one of the best games i've played on the ps3 so far.

yer the shooting plays out slowly if your using vats. although the game has tehcnical faults i still really enjoyed it though, one of the best games i've played on the ps3 so far.

lol yah VATS does show the shots in slow-mo, but I was regularly getting freeze-mo! :p

oh yah, not disagreeing the fact that it's an amazing game... it's one of my all-time favourite action-RPG. just a pity that DLCs took their sweet time to arrive on the PS3, and laden with bugs!

.... totally looking forward to New Vegas though.

lol yah VATS does show the shots in slow-mo, but I was regularly getting freeze-mo! :p

oh yah, not disagreeing the fact that it's an amazing game... it's one of my all-time favourite action-RPG. just a pity that DLCs took their sweet time to arrive on the PS3, and laden with bugs!

.... totally looking forward to New Vegas though.

New Vegas looks like it'll be a blast, really looking forward to it:), especially with the new karma system and weapons they have put in. My only worry is graphics wise, i've seen new vegas screenshots in a magazine and it looks identical to fallout 3.

New Vegas looks like it'll be a blast, really looking forward to it:), especially with the new karma system and weapons they have put in. My only worry is graphics wise, i've seen new vegas screenshots in a magazine and it looks identical to fallout 3.

yeah I'm glad Obsidian's in charge of developing new vegas... that reputation system certainly looks interesting, and will no doubt make players think twice about possible flow-on consequences of their action.

just damned well hope it wont take too much longer!

yeah I'm glad Obsidian's in charge of developing new vegas... that reputation system certainly looks interesting, and will no doubt make players think twice about possible flow-on consequences of their action.

just damned well hope it wont take too much longer!

it shouldn't be too much longer, when i was on amazon the other day they listed an october 29 2010 release date. i think it'll be out by october this year.

I didnt had a single freeze in Operation: Anchorage. :)

@CatNZ

Nope, Wild Bill is just an unmarked freeform quest with a crap weapon as reward.

No biggie if he melts into the ground (thats what usually happens) and cant be found.

On top, i killed his girl during the slave riot anyway. :cool:

@CatNZ

Nope, Wild Bill is just an unmarked freeform quest with a crap weapon as reward.

No biggie if he melts into the ground (thats what usually happens) and cant be found.

On top, i killed his girl during the slave riot anyway. :cool:

lol thanks nimrod :) I took a sneak peek at one of the walkthroughs on gamefaq, and read that the girl'll only give 6 stimpaks or something for finding bill :rolleyes:... so I think I'll be shooting her too :p

• 3 years later...