XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 04:07 PM   #11
CatNZ
 
CatNZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,128

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator1 View Post
no, wild Bill's disspearance affects none of the trophies, might be some other ingot bugs that i don't know of. the only bug i experienced was the freezing bug that affected all downloaded fallout3 dlcs, the pitt crashed on me about 10 times.
sweet, thanks... at least now I know what to expect.

I don't recall point lookout freezing that much (if at all). operation anchorage was what drove me to abandon fallout3 DLCs, crashing about half a dozen times before I gave up.
CatNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:35 PM   #12
Eliminator1
 
Eliminator1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: University Of Hull, Thwaite Hall, UK
Posts: 2,207

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNZ View Post
sweet, thanks... at least now I know what to expect.

I don't recall point lookout freezing that much (if at all). operation anchorage was what drove me to abandon fallout3 DLCs, crashing about half a dozen times before I gave up.
eveyrone has different experiences with the DLCs freezing. I had a terrible time with all the dlcs except broken steel, apart from that each dlc froze on me at least 5 times
__________________


thanks to efunk25 for the awesome sig

Latest : Lego LOTR (Vita) (26)

check out my returning review thread for my bioshock infinite review
Eliminator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:23 PM   #13
CatNZ
 
CatNZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,128

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator1 View Post
eveyrone has different experiences with the DLCs freezing. I had a terrible time with all the dlcs except broken steel, apart from that each dlc froze on me at least 5 times
only got operation anchorage quest to do until I complete that DLC, then its just the pitt and mothership zeta left to go.

I've just been reminded why I stopped playing fallout3 DLCs, the auto-targeting is so choppy, and the shooting/hitting/dying animation is so slow. think last time I played it there were numerous times when I thought the system's freezing up, but a minute later it finishes shooting.

this's so painful
CatNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #14
Eliminator1
 
Eliminator1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: University Of Hull, Thwaite Hall, UK
Posts: 2,207

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNZ View Post
only got operation anchorage quest to do until I complete that DLC, then its just the pitt and mothership zeta left to go.

I've just been reminded why I stopped playing fallout3 DLCs, the auto-targeting is so choppy, and the shooting/hitting/dying animation is so slow. think last time I played it there were numerous times when I thought the system's freezing up, but a minute later it finishes shooting.

this's so painful
yer the shooting plays out slowly if your using vats. although the game has tehcnical faults i still really enjoyed it though, one of the best games i've played on the ps3 so far.
__________________


thanks to efunk25 for the awesome sig

Latest : Lego LOTR (Vita) (26)

check out my returning review thread for my bioshock infinite review
Eliminator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #15
CatNZ
 
CatNZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,128

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator1 View Post
yer the shooting plays out slowly if your using vats. although the game has tehcnical faults i still really enjoyed it though, one of the best games i've played on the ps3 so far.
lol yah VATS does show the shots in slow-mo, but I was regularly getting freeze-mo!

oh yah, not disagreeing the fact that it's an amazing game... it's one of my all-time favourite action-RPG. just a pity that DLCs took their sweet time to arrive on the PS3, and laden with bugs!

.... totally looking forward to New Vegas though.
CatNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #16
Eliminator1
 
Eliminator1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: University Of Hull, Thwaite Hall, UK
Posts: 2,207

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNZ View Post
lol yah VATS does show the shots in slow-mo, but I was regularly getting freeze-mo!

oh yah, not disagreeing the fact that it's an amazing game... it's one of my all-time favourite action-RPG. just a pity that DLCs took their sweet time to arrive on the PS3, and laden with bugs!

.... totally looking forward to New Vegas though.
New Vegas looks like it'll be a blast, really looking forward to it, especially with the new karma system and weapons they have put in. My only worry is graphics wise, i've seen new vegas screenshots in a magazine and it looks identical to fallout 3.
__________________


thanks to efunk25 for the awesome sig

Latest : Lego LOTR (Vita) (26)

check out my returning review thread for my bioshock infinite review
Eliminator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #17
CatNZ
 
CatNZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,128

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator1 View Post
New Vegas looks like it'll be a blast, really looking forward to it, especially with the new karma system and weapons they have put in. My only worry is graphics wise, i've seen new vegas screenshots in a magazine and it looks identical to fallout 3.
yeah I'm glad Obsidian's in charge of developing new vegas... that reputation system certainly looks interesting, and will no doubt make players think twice about possible flow-on consequences of their action.

just damned well hope it wont take too much longer!
CatNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:50 AM   #18
Eliminator1
 
Eliminator1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: University Of Hull, Thwaite Hall, UK
Posts: 2,207

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNZ View Post
yeah I'm glad Obsidian's in charge of developing new vegas... that reputation system certainly looks interesting, and will no doubt make players think twice about possible flow-on consequences of their action.

just damned well hope it wont take too much longer!
it shouldn't be too much longer, when i was on amazon the other day they listed an october 29 2010 release date. i think it'll be out by october this year.
__________________


thanks to efunk25 for the awesome sig

Latest : Lego LOTR (Vita) (26)

check out my returning review thread for my bioshock infinite review
Eliminator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:26 AM   #19
nimrod
 
nimrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,009

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNZ View Post
sweet, thanks... at least now I know what to expect.

I don't recall point lookout freezing that much (if at all). operation anchorage was what drove me to abandon fallout3 DLCs, crashing about half a dozen times before I gave up.
I didnt had a single freeze in Operation: Anchorage.

@CatNZ
Nope, Wild Bill is just an unmarked freeform quest with a crap weapon as reward.
No biggie if he melts into the ground (thats what usually happens) and cant be found.

On top, i killed his girl during the slave riot anyway.
nimrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #20
CatNZ
 
CatNZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,128

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod View Post
@CatNZ
Nope, Wild Bill is just an unmarked freeform quest with a crap weapon as reward.
No biggie if he melts into the ground (thats what usually happens) and cant be found.

On top, i killed his girl during the slave riot anyway.
lol thanks nimrod I took a sneak peek at one of the walkthroughs on gamefaq, and read that the girl'll only give 6 stimpaks or something for finding bill ... so I think I'll be shooting her too
CatNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.