100% of the trophies in all available pinball games on PS3 and PSVita

Heinz

I (heinz70) can show you now the fruits of my pinball endeavours and I guess they are impressing: After beating the Genie table on PS3, I can proudly assert that I have collected 100% of the trophies in all available pinball games on PS3 and PSVita :), Pinball Arcade (PS3), Pinball Arcade (PSVita), Zen Pinball 2 (PS3), Zen Pinball 2 (PSVita), Star Wars Pinball (PS3), Star Wars Pinball (PSVita) and Marvel Pinball. Yes, this was a lot of work, tension and excitement and if you had asked me a few months ago if I thought I would be able to really get all the trophies I would have said no. But well, here they are and I look forward to lots of new awesome tables with new exciting and challenging trophies to collect. :)

Not to be pedantic, but I don't see Pinball Heroes: Complete anywhere in your trophy card, so you haven't got the "all available" part down yet.

Or Zen Pinball which all DLC is no longer available :(

Always the Debbie downer. ;P

Grats OP on the accomplishment, it's a lofty goal for sure. I'm focusing on pinball arcade on the vita. Great game.

Always the optimist XD

Congrats Heinz and keep up the effort.

Nice one.:applause: Those pinball games are difficult, and it must have taken an awful lot of work to complete them all. However, to prevent these sort of threads popping up everywhere, please use this thread linked below. Thanks.:)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/46409-platinum-trophy-accomplishments.html