Pinball Arcade Questions

01. Buying the season pass on PS3 or Vita gives to access to it on PS4 for half the price and for how much? Any details on this? Does this only apply to Season One?

02. Can somebody explain the pro version in detail and why people may want it? Does it disable trophies? It's only for a few select tables and it doesn't seem like it's worth it. There is a video on youtube explaining it though I'm still confused.

03. Is the retail version played from the disc or does it make you download it to PS4 and use the disc as confirmation?

04. I heard they have no more trophies on the newest pinball tables. Can somebody elaborate on this? Does this mean Season Two has no trophies!?

05. Which tables don't have trophies?

06. What is the file size for Season One complete?

07. When is Season Two being released?

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

Well I can somewhat help you.

1) if you buy the season pass on the ps3 or vita you get it half off for the ps4.

2) the pro version from what I have red is just more to customize the experience if the table has it.

3) no clue I just download the game from the store

Here's what I can answer

1. I don't know if it applies to individual DLC purchases, but if you already own a PS3/Vita Season One pass, you should be able to get PS4 Season One for half-price, $15.

2. If all you want to do is play the tables and get trophies, Pro mode is a waste of money, don't bother with it. The only worthwhile feature it has is the ability to move the camera over the playfield to get a better look, which is unnecessary when you can just look up the playfields on the internet.

4. PS4 has trophies for all tables released so far (core game and Season One). Season Two hasn't been released on PS4 yet, but I assume they will have trophies.

5. On PS3/Vita, there are no trophies starting with table pack #16. Don't know if there will be a limit to PS4 trophies or not yet.

• 4 weeks later...