XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #31
Suarez 16

Got 100% last night, getting Atlantis and Frog Frenzy en route to a 350 million score...
HAPPY!
Old 04-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #32
Rafie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suarez 16 View Post
Got 100% last night, getting Atlantis and Frog Frenzy en route to a 350 million score...
HAPPY!
Congrats man! I definitely applaud you. I'm 90% on the Vita version and 360 version. I just have to work on the PS3 version. I'm currently at 60% right now. Anyway, good job man! I'll follow suit. Ripley's is going to be very tough for me!
Old 04-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #33
Rafie

Quote:

We are very excited to announce that the next two Pinball Arcade downloadable tables will be Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse!

Cirqus Voltaire was designed by John Popadiuk and released under the Bally label in 1997. It features a dot-matrix display mounted in the playfield, a pop bumper which rises during gameplay, and a moving Ringmaster head. This table makes nearly everyone’s top-10 list of the best pinball tables of all time!

Funhouse was designed by Pat Lawlor and released by Williams in 1990. This is an iconic table featuring a talking animatronic head named Rudy who responds in real-time to game events, including taunting the payer and following the ball with its eyes. Funhouse was featured in FarSight’s Pinball Hall of Fame several years ago, but this version is all-new and uses our ROM-emulation technology instead of the scripted rules simulation we used previously.

Both of these tables will begin appearing on Pinball Arcade platforms in May!

Quote:

We will try to keep DLC pricing consistent across platforms at $4.99 for each two-table pack (400 points on the 360).

This is great news, right guys/gals? Trash Man over on the sister site got this from Farsight's Facebook page! Credit goes to him!

Last edited by Rafie; 04-24-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Rafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #34
MegaHentai

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Sounds good, provided that $4.99 gets both the Vita and PS3 versions like the main game does. Personally, I'm looking forward to The Twilight Zone.
MegaHentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #35
Rafie

You and I both, MegaHentai! I want Monster Bash, Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Terminator and many more to come this year. I hope they make the Addams Family and Twilight Zone more than anything. The license can be an issue.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #36
Suarez 16

This forum keeps track of all the latest news wrt releases and upcoming tables:
Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade
Old 04-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #37
Rafie

That is a better source, Suarez! Thanks!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #38
Satnamji

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Of the announced tables, I'm a bit disappointed to see so many repeats of Hall of Fame Pinball tables (only Sorcerer and Jive Time have yet to be announced). I also don't like how so far they are bundling a new table with a HOFP table in the DLC. Though I wouldn't mind "remasters" of some of my favorite HOFP tables, I'd much rather just have new tables.

Quote:
Tables COMING SOON : Medieval Madness and The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot for Mac, PS3, PS Vita and Xbox 360 / Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse for Android, iOS, Mac, PS3, PS Vita and Xbox 360

Tables ANNOUNCED : Attack from Mars, Big Shot, Black Knight, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dr. Dude, Firepower, Gorgar, Monster Bash, No Good Gofers, Pin•Bot, Space Shuttle, Taxi and Whirlwind

Blank friend requests will be deleted.
Satnamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #39
ER777

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I just got to 100% a few days ago and I'm looking forward to the new tables. I never played the collections so they'll all be new to me.

I wonder if anyone will ever tackle making a trophy guide for this game. I'm too lazy myself, but I do have some tips I would be glad to contribute.

BTW-Thanks for the link Suarez!
ER777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #40
Satnamji

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
I just got to 100% a few days ago and I'm looking forward to the new tables. I never played the collections so they'll all be new to me.

I wonder if anyone will ever tackle making a trophy guide for this game. I'm too lazy myself, but I do have some tips I would be glad to contribute.

BTW-Thanks for the link Suarez!
Congratulations on 100%!

Short of a proper trophy guide, maybe this forum could just have a Q&A Tips/Advice thread, where people could post questions about specific issues they are having.

For example, I could really use tips for Harem Multiball on Arabian Nights. I've probably otherwise earned all the Wizard goals on that table, but just like HOFP, I still can't get the ball through that loop enough times in a game when Harem is lit, as I'm either in the process of earning a jewel or the lock is lit.

Blank friend requests will be deleted.
Satnamji is offline   Reply With Quote