Rate the trophy difficulty...  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I went with a 3, but more for annoyance purposes.

The mini games were not fun whatsoever and having to grind them is just incredibly tedious. There are also 4 chameleons that are annoying to get. In the first level with the elephant, where you have to backtrack to find a blocked green one, this red one which is behind a ledge that you can't possibly see (I fell into it by accident), the red on the final level, and the last blue on the construction site type level, since you also have to backtrack.

Other than that, as long as you're able to solve some simple puzzles, this game is a breeze. I just can't stand Julien and while the gameplay is okay, the story is unwatchable. Luckily you can skip cutscenes.

Gave it 2/10. This game would be a 1/10 if someone had made a chameleon guide. There may be just 2-3 elusive chameleons in the game and you should be able to find it during a second attempt. Apart from that, the bowling game annoyed me a bit but got it after 3-4 games.

• 2 weeks later...

The Penguins of Madagscar platinum difficulty- 1

This is an easy one here folks. The chameleons collectibles aren't hard to find at all, in-fact, about 90% are thrown in your path, given you destroy everything in front of you. No one should have trouble finding these easy to spot creatures.

The trophies, at-least 2 out of 3 of them, for the mini-games are deceptive. I got the 1000 kills or whatever in the "ninja" game in multiple play-throughs it seemed because I got the trophy and was only up to 300 something. Same thing for the dance game. I scored about 30 thousand in one, 30 thousand in another and about 50 thousand in the third and got the trophy after finishing the 3rd game. The bowling trophy was easy as I quickly got the hang of it and got well over 2 hundred points in my 2nd game. Turkeys all day son!

Edited by Rubbercons
keep your opinions about others to thyself..

• 2 weeks later...

2/10

Very easy game, glad i rented it. The platinum can be achieved within 8hrs. 2 hrs less then megamind. lol

This gets a 2 because of the bowling, and ninja pins challenge, take getting used to. In the bowling challenge you need at least 6 strikes or 1 turkey. To get past 200. I ended up with 236 - 7 strikes and 2 turkeys lol, :applause:

• 2 weeks later...

1/10

Very easy plat, got it in 14 hours (with breaks).

Game basically has no difficulty, just timeless puzzle solving that's pretty easy to do.

Never missed a chameleon in the game, they're easy to find.

Minigames are extremely easy, i got 279 bowling on my first try way over the amount needed,

Ninja pin is really easy just takes eye hand coordination, easily got 200 per round,

Julians dance party is effortless, very easy to perfect on hard, get 100% run on hard and that is 50k points in one dance.

Edited by Shadowrider50