XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 08:36 PM   #11
Yoshi_Girl

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reys813fan View Post
How would you which franchise to put the game in then? In this example, the gameplay is RB, with just a LEGO 'texture pack' but it still shares the franchise.

Lets say after Batman Arkham City is released, and a Batman Complete Club was made. Now suddenly, LEGO Batman gets a patch and has trophies. Which would this be added to? Its a LEGO game with LEGO gameplay, but it follows the story completely of Batman, and their both Action/Adventure type games.
As I stated in my post, all games bearing the "LEGO" brand name will be placed in the LEGO Complete Clubs no matter what, who or how. This is one reason why it took so long for us to decide how best to handle this situation, and now that the Club has been made, the very people who were griping about not having a LEGO Complete Club are now griping after we have it (not you, Reys).

Nothing will be changed unless we as Staff decide there's something that needs a little altering.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:40 PM   #12
Reys

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   MLB 13 - Home Run Derby King   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Thanks for the responses and posting the club. It will be interesting to see who is eligible for it, and I feel like I should try for it now.

Signature made by Haptism | Steam | PSNProfiles | Exophase | MyAnimeList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid
yeah I plug my laptop into the camel's rectum and post away
Old 03-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #13
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

It seems that the topic in question has been answered and a new Complete Club has been made, so I'm going to close this now. If anybody has any further questions regarding the Max Clubs, please feel free to ask.

Closed Thread