October 15, 2013
*SIGN-UPS FOR THE COMPLETE/MILESTONE CLUBS ARE NOW CLOSED*
Thank you to everyone for your support!
Welcome to the Milestone & Complete Clubs Sign-Up Thread!
We're pleased to announce the new Milestone Clubs/Complete Clubs feature here within the Maximum Clubs. This thead is for MILESTONE & COMPLETE CLUB REQUESTS ONLY
. Please take a few minutes to read the Rules & Guidelines
below before posting. Once verified by a Director, your post will be deleted and the appropriate Milestone/Complete Club(s) will be updated.
Qualifying for the Milestone Clubs will require members to have a minimum of 25 Platinum trophies.
Milestone/Complete Clubs Rules & Guidelines
Here's what your submission should look like:
- Starting April 24th, 2011, all existing and future Maximum Clubs members will be required to post 2 trophy cards in your submission thread (sign-up thread). You are not required to display 2 trophy cards in your Signature, however you must provide them in your thread with links to your card profile in your post each time you sign up for either a Retail Platinum Club, PSN 100% Club or both.
- You must be a member of the site for over three months and have at least 100 non spam posts.
- You must post your PSN ID and have a valid Trophy Card displayed within your Signature. There are 5 acceptable trophy cards: YourGamerCards, Playfire, PSNProfiles, Exophase, and PSN Trophy Leaders. Since for the Milestone Clubs we're only needing an accurate total platinum count, then we'll also accept the PlayStation.com trophy cards as well (providing they're updated and current).
- All trophies must have been earned fairly and not through hacked or bought game saves (for further info check the Site Policy on Gamesaves).
- Submitting requests into the Milestone/Complete Clubs with illegitimately earned trophies/platinums may result in a permanent ban from the Maximum Clubs. Simply put - if you have hacked platinums and/or trophies from games such as SOCOM, FUEL, MW2 or any other game in which questionable action was taken to aquire those trophies illegitimately, don't sign up with those included. Just let us know up front (privately) if you have those kinds of trophies on your profile.
- When signing up for the first time, you must state how many Platinum trophies you currently have. If you have any questionable Platinums, please state this and you will be allowed to enter the Club minus your illegitimate Platinums. We will look at your Trophy Card as well to determine this. All additional future Platinums earned can be submitted as an update. In the event you've earned a Platinum trophy and it's not showing up on your Card then the Directors have the option of validating your request via PSN directly. Note though that there could possibly be a short wait associated with this method as we're generally very busy and not always logged on PSN at any given time.
- Once you're a verified member of the Milestone Clubs (whichever Club you qualify for) all subsequent Platinums earned can be posted in this sign-up thread and we'll adjust the number next to your name.
- The Milestone Clubs is for retail Platinums ONLY. PSN 100% are currently excluded from this venue. You MUST have earned the Platinum trophy in any given game associated with your trophy profile in order to qualify for the Milestone Clubs.
- DLC is not required for the complete clubs, only the Platinum or 100% in the base game.
- Please post your games in alphabetical order if signing up for multiple clubs at a time.
- Failure to adhere to any of the above rules and guidelines may be grounds for immediate removal and/or banning from the Milestone Clubs.
(You can use any of the accepted trophy cards available as long as we can determine your actual Platinum trophy count.)
Back to the Future Complete Club
Blue Toad Murder Files Complete Club
inFamous Complete Club
"Trophy Cards in Signature" (or something similar to that)
Should you have any further questions please contact the Directors below. Thank you!