XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 10-18-2011, 01:16 AM   #1
TheRealClayman

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   2,500 Posts   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Default Question regarding Complete Clubs

Just out of curiosity, what happens when a series has a new game come out for it? I'm just going to throw Lego out there as I happened to be looking at it. There are 10 members in that club now but what happens when the next Lego harry potter is released, then it's not complete anymore. And what happens if one of the existing members does not complete the newer title? I looked to see if this had been posted about and did not see it so i apologize if this has been answered previously. Thanks.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
TheRealClayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:47 AM   #2
VazzVegas
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealClayman View Post
Just out of curiosity, what happens when a series has a new game come out for it? I'm just going to throw Lego out there as I happened to be looking at it. There are 10 members in that club now but what happens when the next Lego harry potter is released, then it's not complete anymore. And what happens if one of the existing members does not complete the newer title? I looked to see if this had been posted about and did not see it so i apologize if this has been answered previously. Thanks.
The best place to ask these questions or find these types of answers is here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/max...-feedback.html.

Once a complete club adds a new game, the club is wiped clean and sign ups start over. Check out the Uncharted club for a good explaination.