Worth it?

slyjak

Just completed the main game with all trophies and wanted to go for 100%. I saw the price tag for this at $5 and thought that was a good price until I found out this DLC was only around an hour in length, which when compared to the price and length of the main game is a bit much. I'm also torn since it's only four trophies. Is it worth it to get this game or save up for nother full game? Appreciate any advice.

Another game which was bothering me with the same situation was the DLC for PSASBR but that is $2 for 1 trophy that literally takes a minute! :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The DLC is worth it if you want 100% for Stacking. It's still $4.99 and don't expect it to go on sale. :p

It's a little overpriced as I personally think it should have been $1.99. The DLC is like 40 minutes if you know what you're doing. If you're following a Trophy Guide or walkthrough, you might get about 1-2 hours out of it. The graphics and backgrounds are still quite good for a PS3 game. A Lot of work went into the making of this DLC.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I totally agree on what Blaze said.  The ghoul challenge added a nice twist to what the base game has to offer and this is coming from someone who dislikes anything zombie related.  I find the challenges here to be not as simple as before.  We do not really need help in figuring out the challenges in the base game but in the DLC it is quite easy to get stumped, which is where Penny's walkthrough comes in handy.

As for the price, I do find it a bit pricey but knowing how development of PS3 games and the console itself has been discontinued ages ago, it is a price PlayStation Legacy gamers are probably willing to shell out.

The base game cost US$14.99 and the DLC as mentioned is sold at US$4.99 - a total of US$19.98 for the bundle and it is only available on PlayStation Network North America via the console's PSN store.  Only the Demo and the DLC is available on PSN UK, the game unlock is not available to purchase.