Man, if I never hated these 3D tetris levels, I definitely do now.

B0SS Zombie

At first I thought, "eh, more of that single player platformer nonsense? How bad could it be?"

It's bad. Like really, really bad. Plus, it has NOTHING in common with Assassin's Creed Gameplay, which is the reason I buy these games.

/rant

I agree 100%

When I bought this DLC I thought it was like Da Vinci Dissapearance from ACB, not this nonsense 3D tetris-like that has nothing to do with AC

Agreed,

I can't imagine what the Ubisoft bosses have been thinking when putting something like this out. Considering the price the answer is: making as much money as they can while the word isn't out yet that it's a complete crap of a DLC...

While I was watching the credits roll after breaking the loop I couldn't help but to think: There was needed THIS much people to make this DLC? SERIOUSLY?

OMG, I'm waiting for ACIII. Maybe that can make me forget this abomination.

Well, it's exactly the same as the Desmond levels in the retail game, so you can't say you were surprised, right? :)

I actually liked these levels slightly better than those from the retail game, because they offered a little more variety in terms of visuals... and because the story about Subject 16 was interesting.

I just watched everything on youtube. I didn't like Desmond's levels, so no reason to buy this, too.

I hated how floaty the gameplay felt. Like you weren't actually walking but just a disembodied floating head. Also, weird physics. Like, how moving platforms could move away underneath you when you jump up.

If you considered it nonsense in the first place, why did you even buy it? You knew what to expect.

The only thing I'm slightly disappointed about is the background information. I expected to get more info about Clay and Lucy, but the story was rather short and vague.

Tbh, I got more interesting information from the abstergo documents and cutscenes that you unlock by ranking up online, at no extra charge.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't detest the Desmond sections from the main game like many people here. I thought it was a nice change of pace from the campaign and I personally prefer the Puzzle/Platform sections more then the MP itself. That being said I will be forced to buy it to get 100%, I'm glad I got the MP DLC out of the way at least.

• 1 month later...

I think the first person plat former sequences absolutely sucks. sometimes you can't judge where you're going to land. at least show me some feet or something. I thought they were a waste of time for the game. I'm all for games coming up with new ideas for something familiar but they went in an entirely different direction. I've attempted the 2 trophies where you can't die and at the moment i can't do it. i can't see when I'm going. i hate that. i have a feeling i'll be putting those 2 trophies off for awhile. end rant.

• 4 weeks later...
At first I thought, "eh, more of that single player platformer nonsense? How bad could it be?"

It's bad. Like really, really bad. Plus, it has NOTHING in common with Assassin's Creed Gameplay, which is the reason I buy these games.

/rant

Lol thanks for the post...you saved me $$ those Tetris levels were so frickin aggravating! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I hated the 3D stuff in the normal game but its because the Animus is broken and its basically configuring the animus fragments you have collected I suppose but they could of done it in a miles better way thats for sure. I hate them they could of done it where you re did a memory like the normal game and it does glitch effects along the way sort of like the end of Brotherhood when you get all memories but in the really animus world if you get my meaning.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's bad. Like really, really bad.

LOL! So true! However, I think there is more to the character development for this DLC than meets the eye; just be sober when you play it and there is a lot of things you will hear about Clay and Lucy that are quite important to the overall AC story.

Thoughts on that here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/lost-archive/215889-thoughts-assassins-creed-lost-archives.html#post4028414

That being said, the gameplay is terrible. Were it not for finding the 20 data fragments, and the Warren Vidic & Crossing Styx platforming trophies, I would never have touched this DLC again. In fact, I look forward to the hour I can delete it from my console.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...