Impress Warren Vidic trophy...

Barrndawg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can definitely use "Restart Memory", as that takes you to the beginning of Memory 4, well before you actually reach the Animus. You can also use the DNA Memory select menu... it's all the same. But from the time that you enter the lab and drop into the Animus, all the way up until you reach the end of the huge descending tunnel with all the obstacles that you have to dodge while falling... you simply cannot die at all. If you do die, just restart to the beginning and re-enter the Animus to try again. And again. And again... lol

If somehow you are making to from Point A to Point B - without ever dying - and the trophy still is not popping, I would first delete the Game Data Utility (not the Save Data Utility!) and redownload and reinstall the sucker.

It's weird cause all the other trophies came up with no problem. Just having problems with this one. I've went all the way from entering the animus all the way to long drop at the end and nothing.

Here's a stupid question...I've never had to do it before...if I delete the game data, does that lose my uplay passport to play multiplayer? And would I have to redownload the lost archive?

Here's a stupid question...I've never had to do it before...if I delete the game data, does that lose my uplay passport to play multiplayer? And would I have to redownload the lost archive?

Yeah you basically lose everything (except for save files), as if it were store-bought fresh once again. You can go back to the PSN Store and click on "View Downloads" to restart downloading any and all of the DLC's as well as the Passport. It's a bit of a hassle but always Step 1 for problems like this. No guarantee of course but good luck!

I give up. I have done this numerous times and still nothing. I even started a whole new session and went thru and nothing. Oh well...guess my stat will stay at 98%. :mad:

Damn man that sucks... and makes no sense. "Glicth" seems like the next obvious answer but if that was the case I think we'd see alot more people on here raging about it as well. Just to be clear... you're making it all the way through Memory 4 without ever dying once?

Anyone else out there meeting the requirement but not having the trophy pop?

Absolutely positive. I even made sure I didn't fall in the very beginning before you fall into the animus.

I've watched videos on youtube too of people making it thru and their achievement popped up. This is the only one that isn't working for me...

If it wasn't so frustrating getting thru the entire memory I wouldn't mind....but jeez

Edited by Barrndawg

Just finished it again for about the 8th time. Still no trophy. I don't understand it.

When you initially fall into the animus at the beginning, the screen looks weird like i "failed". Do I have to make blocks to break my fall??? I'm trying to come up with any conclusion here.

Also are you allowed to stop at the "halfway" point in the huge tunnel at the end??

It's just not making sense to me at all...

hmm, This may sound stupid, but have you approached the door after the great descent at the end?

Only reason I ask is cause when I first landed I didn't touch the controller, just laid back & waited for my trophy. When it didn't pop I started to freak out. It was only as I approached the door like I was going to go inside (but stopping just short) that it triggered the trophy.

When you initially fall into the animus at the beginning, the screen looks weird like i "failed". Do I have to make blocks to break my fall??? I'm trying to come up with any conclusion here.

Also are you allowed to stop at the "halfway" point in the huge tunnel at the end??

It's just not making sense to me at all...

Yeah I know what you mean about the screen looking weird when you first drop into the Animus, but there's no way that can be considered a "fail". I think it's just the way that that part of the level is designed. I know what you mean about the halfway point too, and that just can't be it either. I'm sure they put that there to make getting to the bottom a little bit easier on us... but a fail condition... no way.

Comparing how you're playing the level to what you see in the videos... is there anything significantly different you're noticing? I'm quite curious as to what you end up figuring out - assuming that you do of course - as you seem quite dedicated to the cause. I'm sorry we haven't been able to really help you out with this so far... it's one of those unexplainable things I guess.

hmm, This may sound stupid, but have you approached the door after the great descent at the end?

Only reason I ask is cause when I first landed I didn't touch the controller, just laid back & waited for my trophy. When it didn't pop I started to freak out. It was only as I approached the door like I was going to go inside (but stopping just short) that it triggered the trophy.

After landing I wait in that room where the door is. I wait for a few minutes to see if it comes up and than I try going thru the door. Maybe I'll try hanging out in front of the door for a few. Thanks for the tip

Yeah I know what you mean about the screen looking weird when you first drop into the Animus, but there's no way that can be considered a "fail". I think it's just the way that that part of the level is designed. I know what you mean about the halfway point too, and that just can't be it either. I'm sure they put that there to make getting to the bottom a little bit easier on us... but a fail condition... no way.

Comparing how you're playing the level to what you see in the videos... is there anything significantly different you're noticing? I'm quite curious as to what you end up figuring out - assuming that you do of course - as you seem quite dedicated to the cause. I'm sorry we haven't been able to really help you out with this so far... it's one of those unexplainable things I guess.

It's no problem and I thank you for at least taking the time to try to help me figure it out. I mean I'll keep trying it till that sucker finally shows up!!

The only other trophy that I had this kind of problem with was Boss Batch 3 from God of War 2.

If this trophy is truly glitched for some people, that truly sucks. It's not the first time stuff like this happens with an Assassin's Creed game, either.

I just played through this part for the first time this morning and I can already tell I'm going to hate this trophy. I usually strongly dislike any game for throwing in a trophy that requires you to not fail at all during a long stretch of a difficult level... I don't think I've ever gotten a trophy like that before and it would mean this game becomes the first Assassin's Creed I can't get up to 100% trophy completion. Oh well. ;)

If this trophy is truly glitched for some people, that truly sucks. It's not the first time stuff like this happens with an Assassin's Creed game, either.

I just played through this part for the first time this morning and I can already tell I'm going to hate this trophy. I usually strongly dislike any game for throwing in a trophy that requires you to not fail at all during a long stretch of a difficult level... I don't think I've ever gotten a trophy like that before and it would mean this game becomes the first Assassin's Creed I can't get up to 100% trophy completion. Oh well. ;)

You WILL hate this trophy:rolleyes:

I've just made it on my...40th ish try. At the beginning, I never thought I could make it but after so many tries and a night of rest, I did it:dance:

Please Ubi, don't put 1st person tetris in AC 3, I couldn't keep my head cold for another single run.

This is the hardest trophy ever on an AC game !!!

Compared to this one, the "Da Vinci Flying Machine 100 sync'' (ACB) or any other mission/sync/trophy is a piece of cake

Seriously it took me over 3 hours ! 100+ tries ! But I finally got it ! And it popped on first time (thank god for that!)

This trophy got me pissed off!

I'm beginning to think it might in fact be glitched. Cause I played it on my friends ps3 yesterday and made it thru in one shot and it didn't show up there either.

Think it would be a smart idea to delete the current session I have and start fresh??

Do you have the chance to make a video of your next successful try?

Maybe we can in that way see if you should do something differently or if it is a glitch.

Btw, when I landed after the dangerous fall, I had to go through the portal before I got the trophy.

I finally got the trophy just a few minutes ago!

I deleted my original session and started from scratch. And it finally opened up when I finished memory 4!!

Question for all you guys....did you get the trophy on your first playthrough? Or did you finish all the memories than go back and try to get it?

That's great to hear, I know you were getting really frustrated with this... As for me, I certainly didn't get this on my first playthrough. Or my 5th. Or even my 10th... lol. It probably took me at least 20 restarts once I had all of the other trophies in the bag.

Good job man!

That's great to hear, I know you were getting really frustrated with this... As for me, I certainly didn't get this on my first playthrough. Or my 5th. Or even my 10th... lol. It probably took me at least 20 restarts once I had all of the other trophies in the bag.

Good job man!

Oh I meant on your first playthrough before entering the loop. But no worries. I finally got it! :applause: