Motion sickness

FurryFreak

Damn man, that sucks for sure. I guess that's why they give you those "Health Warnings" when the game first loads up (although that's technically for 3-D play but I imagine the same principle would apply for non-3-D). I remember playing an older PSN game called "Hamster Ball" that would kinda get me on the edge, 'cause you're moving really fast and there's all these crazy color patterns you're shooting through. But then again I was probably really high while I was playing that. You're not overly drunk or stoned while playing, are you? lol :smoke:

You're not overly drunk or stoned while playing, are you? lol :smoke:

lol no, none at all.

It only seems to kick in after about an hour, and then like the health warnings suggest I've been pausing for 15 minutes til I feel alright again. It's just really irritating as I've not had this issue with any other game on the PS3, and I'm not prone to travel sickness or anything like that. :mad:

Thankfully I only have one trophy left to get, but it's the worst one - Impress Warren Vidic. :2walls:

Avoid Mirror's Edge, I could handle this game but ME gave me a headache.

EDIT: Never mind, I just completed it and the last few memories gave a headache, not as bad as Mirror's Edge but still a headache.

lol, I loved Mirror's Edge, it did hurt my head a little sometime's, but nowhere near as bad as this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...