800 MSP Confirmed as of this morning (People have already purchased/downloaded)

DarkSeraphim666

It does contain an extra mission for Ezio too. But it a relatively quick mission where he finds a weapon. While I'm not a huge fan of the block placing, I am enjoying sub. 16's backstory and I was surprised to learn a few things. It's enough to keep me going even though there are some rage moments in the block placing

:)

It does contain an extra mission for Ezio too. But it a relatively quick mission where he finds a weapon.

That's the Vlad mission, right? I already have that one with my version of the retail game, so that bit of the DLC won't change anything for me (and probably some other people who already have that mission). ;)

Still, I am going to get the DLC for the new single player missions. The trailer looked more interesting than most of the original Desmond sequences.

I don't suppose this DLC gives us the Ottoman Doctor MP character, does it? Really sucks its not available to US players

It does, actually, along with the Ottoman Jester and one other MP character (possibly the Crusader, but I can't remember for sure), plus weapon capacity upgrades for the crossbow, hidden gun and bombs in single-player.