Why does this DLC suck so much?

joe250

Do you like GTA LOST AND DAMNED  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like GTA LOST AND DAMNED

• Yes
    • No
    • Never played it

I played and got 100% trophys but would like to know if your the same as me, its the worst gta in the franchise. The story is so uninteresting and boring, theres a dark feel without the arcade happiness of killing. I had to push myself in this game and i truthly did not believe that happened as iv beaten evern single gta at 100%

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it was one of the better GTA plots tbh, had no probelm 'pushing' myself to play through it. Definitely prefered TLAD to TBOGT, but both were brilliant. Ive seen a few people who didn't like TLAD though.

if you play games for their 'optimistic' atmosphere, GTA might not be the place to look... try manhunt instead :D

ivplayed and beaten every rockstar game except red dead redemtion and i have 300hr in one gta 4 save so gta is my game and no i really do hate rock but im not bashing it i just dnt like and and lost and damned was no a good story and characters relate to only a certain type of person. They only thing i liked in lost and damned was that cutscence where they dropped the f bomb 10+ times

TLAD and TBoGT are very different.

TLAD is bikers and hard rock/metal(which i like to most)

TBoGT is more for the free roaming,having fun without doing missions more with things like in the GTA III era.

to make a long story short. TLAD is for the story and TBoGT is for free roaming like in GTA SA.

I think TLAD was the bike handling, and TBoGt was the story, free raoming, radio, and having fun over all