Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 05-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #1
St-Valantyne
Banned

Thumbs down EOLC Multiplayer is awful

mainly cuz of these guys

who not only spam that for 30 min + while everyone else hops on the bandwagon and tries to kick eachother. I swear its like watching retards fuck a doorknob.

Why don't any fun people play gta, especially all the good players who destroyed the story missions and plat the game. They do know multi-player exists? Its sad the ps3 version gets all the xbox rejects and afterschool special tards.

When my friend and I play we usually force an entire free mode within the hour if they generally dont let us be. We dont mind dying a few times to prove a point their not better than us, just easily amused they killed you when you went to take a piss. If you do races you know for a fact majority of the people who enter and arent immediately 1st place just leave smh...

Besides the awesome people I've played with already from here, you guys really oughta do online more often...Then again I don't blame you for not playing if you've experienced similar scenarios.
St-Valantyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
Moving On

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by St-Valantyne View Post
who not only spam that for 30 min + while everyone else hops on the bandwagon and tries to kick eachother. I swear its like watching retards fuck a doorknob.
Good to finally see a video of that! It is one of the main reasons that drove me away from the GTA IV multiplayer. At one point, every third game I joined would end up with the other players wanting to kick me right from the start. And every second game I joined would end up with the other players throwing grenades in my face and running me over, trying to kill me before they could drive off and take all the co-op kills and money for themselves.

I haven't touched multiplayer in at least six months because of stuff like this.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #3
St-Valantyne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving On View Post
Good to finally see a video of that! It is one of the main reasons that drove me away from the GTA IV multiplayer. At one point, every third game I joined would end up with the other players wanting to kick me right from the start. And every second game I joined would end up with the other players throwing grenades in my face and running me over, trying to kill me before they could drive off and take all the co-op kills and money for themselves.

I haven't touched multiplayer in at least six months because of stuff like this.
It's a shame I know, I kept havin to fight my way out the airport waiting patiently for someone to fly away so I could snag a buzzard real quick and head to the amusement park to have some fun alone doing wicked x-game jumps in cinematic view. I gotta get my brother to record next time I play. If you decide to change your mind, we can find a free mode on the lost barely anyone plays that side.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:50 AM   #4
ya_shin56

Send a message via ICQ to ya_shin56 Send a message via Yahoo to ya_shin56

I remember two years ago, when everything was fresh and new, multi player was a lot of fun. I played it quite extensively and ranked up accordingly (I never went for platinum in this game and never will, I only got the online trophies that come naturally).

I played a bit of free mode recently and it was o.k. Most people minded their own business with a bit of killing on the side. If multi player now is generally as described here and a few other threads then I will not give it much more than a quick try.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #5
Gtamen

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya_shin56 View Post
I remember two years ago, when everything was fresh and new, multi player was a lot of fun. I played it quite extensively and ranked up accordingly (I never went for platinum in this game and never will, I only got the online trophies that come naturally).

I played a bit of free mode recently and it was o.k. Most people minded their own business with a bit of killing on the side. If multi player now is generally as described here and a few other threads then I will not give it much more than a quick try.
never had this.. the only thing i have is that my NAT type is too strict..

Trophy Card:

Check out my Youtube Channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLiber...c?feature=mhee
Gtamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
St-Valantyne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya_shin56 View Post

its fine if enough people group together to do something away from the idiots. They usually dont come across the map just to kill ya especially on the Lost side cuz of no heli which prefer at times when I just wanna do some cruising around.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #7
Lord Tony

Send a message via AIM to Lord Tony

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by St-Valantyne View Post
Why don't any fun people play gta, especially all the good players who destroyed the story missions and plat the game. They do know multi-player exists? Its sad the ps3 version gets all the xbox rejects and afterschool special tards.
Go for a round with me then, I take multiplayer seriously.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:31 AM   #8
St-Valantyne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tony View Post
Go for a round with me then, I take multiplayer seriously.
look for me in a deathmatch gay tony side, its disallow though might wanna save yourself the embarassment
Old 05-27-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
DefJamV

The Xbox had plenty of these dickheads, im dissapointed to hear that the PS3 also has them
Old 05-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #10
St-Valantyne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefJamV View Post
The Xbox had plenty of these dickheads, im dissapointed to hear that the PS3 also has them
maybe its me noticing it but Ive seen a lot of xbox people come over to psn ruining games for us day by day. I bet they are the ones notorious for the "spawn camp shootouts"