EOLC Multiplayer is awful

mainly cuz of these guys

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g0lmt_89Gw]YouTube - Ballad Of Gay Tony Multiplayer[/ame]

who not only spam that for 30 min + while everyone else hops on the bandwagon and tries to kick eachother. I swear its like watching retards fuck a doorknob.

Why don't any fun people play gta, especially all the good players who destroyed the story missions and plat the game. They do know multi-player exists? Its sad the ps3 version gets all the xbox rejects and afterschool special tards.

When my friend and I play we usually force an entire free mode within the hour if they generally dont let us be. We dont mind dying a few times to prove a point their not better than us, just easily amused they killed you when you went to take a piss. If you do races you know for a fact majority of the people who enter and arent immediately 1st place just leave smh...

Besides the awesome people I've played with already from here, you guys really oughta do online more often...Then again I don't blame you for not playing if you've experienced similar scenarios.

who not only spam that for 30 min + while everyone else hops on the bandwagon and tries to kick eachother. I swear its like watching retards fuck a doorknob.

Good to finally see a video of that! It is one of the main reasons that drove me away from the GTA IV multiplayer. At one point, every third game I joined would end up with the other players wanting to kick me right from the start. And every second game I joined would end up with the other players throwing grenades in my face and running me over, trying to kill me before they could drive off and take all the co-op kills and money for themselves.

I haven't touched multiplayer in at least six months because of stuff like this.

Good to finally see a video of that! It is one of the main reasons that drove me away from the GTA IV multiplayer. At one point, every third game I joined would end up with the other players wanting to kick me right from the start. And every second game I joined would end up with the other players throwing grenades in my face and running me over, trying to kill me before they could drive off and take all the co-op kills and money for themselves.

I haven't touched multiplayer in at least six months because of stuff like this.

It's a shame I know, I kept havin to fight my way out the airport waiting patiently for someone to fly away so I could snag a buzzard real quick and head to the amusement park to have some fun alone doing wicked x-game jumps in cinematic view. I gotta get my brother to record next time I play. If you decide to change your mind, we can find a free mode on the lost barely anyone plays that side.

I remember two years ago, when everything was fresh and new, multi player was a lot of fun. I played it quite extensively and ranked up accordingly (I never went for platinum in this game and never will, I only got the online trophies that come naturally).

I played a bit of free mode recently and it was o.k. Most people minded their own business with a bit of killing on the side. If multi player now is generally as described here and a few other threads then I will not give it much more than a quick try.

I remember two years ago, when everything was fresh and new, multi player was a lot of fun. I played it quite extensively and ranked up accordingly (I never went for platinum in this game and never will, I only got the online trophies that come naturally).

I played a bit of free mode recently and it was o.k. Most people minded their own business with a bit of killing on the side. If multi player now is generally as described here and a few other threads then I will not give it much more than a quick try.

never had this.. the only thing i have is that my NAT type is too strict..

its fine if enough people group together to do something away from the idiots. They usually dont come across the map just to kill ya especially on the Lost side cuz of no heli which prefer at times when I just wanna do some cruising around.

• 3 weeks later...
The Xbox had plenty of these dickheads, im dissapointed to hear that the PS3 also has them :(

maybe its me noticing it but Ive seen a lot of xbox people come over to psn ruining games for us day by day. I bet they are the ones notorious for the "spawn camp shootouts"

• 1 month later...

Yes, all GTA multiplayer is full of geeks that try to prove something by killing you at the spawn spot, or blowing up your vehicle. That's why I play Cops 'n Crooks on the regular GTA, decent players, no messing around, probably the only multiplayer mode that ain't in noob-control. Except maybe for Turf War and Hangman's NOOSE.

Yes, all GTA multiplayer is full of geeks that try to prove something by killing you at the spawn spot, or blowing up your vehicle. That's why I play Cops 'n Crooks on the regular GTA, decent players, no messing around, probably the only multiplayer mode that ain't in noob-control. Except maybe for Turf War and Hangman's NOOSE.

haha exactly see thats my problem the cool people like you are on gta4 still. I usually just make a privates slots game with a friend I play with constantly and we do stunts anywhere we can find without being bothered.

Cuz nothing says fun like a shootout at a spawn point...you guys feel good about yourselves?

Agh, yes, this MP can be horribly frustrating. But the worst of all is GTA races. It could have been so fun! And it is the 1% of the time when people actually do it right. But mostly, 70% of the players immediately jump out of the cars, find a turn where they know people will have to slow down, and kill you over and over and over. Then you start behind them with a scooter and no weapon, and you're screwed. Pretty much every game I do I have no vehicle for half the race, because people just shoot me as soon as I touch one. So I'm running like crazy behind bushes to get away from them, and take insane amounts of time to finish. And what do you know, I don't even get the cash, because the other losers never bothered finishing at all, so you're just watching a stupid deathmacth until you quit out. It's sad.

One of the most annoying things in MP games is that every single friggin person is a CoD- lover who can't refrain from killing anyone in their path. When I play freeroam, I don't play it to kill people. I play it to drive around and do stunts and have fun. But everyone else seems to think they're in a deathmacth, and you can't even approach another player without him killing you. It's crazy. I'll just walk slowly towards him with all my guns holstered, and speak to him. And he'll kill me off for no reason.

Multiplayer games with freedom could have been so much fun, bit 90% of the time it's just annoying kill spamming.

I would've been a lot happier with the tracks from gta4 added as well as the cannonball mode, I really miss that :(

cuz it seems everything on EOLC is nothing but ridiculous sharp turns.

lmfao the cod comment is so true every person I find in "Persons met" has mw2 and gta in their trophies lulsy.

One of the most annoying things in MP games is that every single friggin person is a CoD- lover who can't refrain from killing anyone in their path. When I play freeroam, I don't play it to kill people. I play it to drive around and do stunts and have fun. But everyone else seems to think they're in a deathmacth, and you can't even approach another player without him killing you. It's crazy. I'll just walk slowly towards him with all my guns holstered, and speak to him. And he'll kill me off for no reason.

I get that all the time in GTA IV and the Lost and Damned multiplayer.

Though I have found the odd rare person or people and we have fun racing around, attacking the COD style users and generally having fun.

Usually you find a group of players who are just wanting some fun at the airport.

Usually you find a group of players who are just wanting some fun at the airport.

That's us any night we play pretty much. That is fun usually quickly ruined by buzzard queers we may just switch to The Lost permanently. I miss shotgunning off my bike.