I quit this game at around 12% trophies when I found I couldn't get a Platinum!

DABVT

this game sucks i sold it yesterday. whats the point of playing a game that you cant get a platinum in (excluding psn games)? i only got to like 12% on my trophy list when i gave up.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• 2 weeks later...
What is the point of playing a game without platinum?@?!?!?!

I hate quoting myself but....

Uh, to enjoy the game?

Hey, it's your money and time. I like plats too, and spend gaming time doing things I don't enjoy to get them. But far more often than not, I enjoy the game.

Edited by Stork77

this game sucks i sold it yesterday. whats the point of playing a game that you cant get a platinum in (excluding psn games)? i only got to like 12% on my trophy list when i gave up.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So...

YOU bought a game w/o doing any research on it first?

FAIL

• 2 months later...

Yeah, the plat name is among my faves. I pressed on for the plat even though I didn't really enjoy the game because I really wanted that plat! That it is unachievable now makes it a little more precious, but its still a shame no one can get it anymore - I'd prefer if it had been available longer.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, the plat name is among my faves. I pressed on for the plat even though I didn't really enjoy the game because I really wanted that plat! That it is unachievable now makes it a little more precious, but its still a shame no one can get it anymore - I'd prefer if it had been available longer.

Best platinum name ever..... and i'll never get it....:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no, i bought it before the servers got shut down, they got shut down before i could play it through! maybe i'll get it again to get all the offline trophies, it just really sucks to see those unatainable trophies sitting there mocking me :(

• 2 months later...

I bought this one new at Best Buy earlier in the year, had no clue that they could still sell a game when the servers have been down for so long. It sucks I cant get the plat on it, but I just got what I could on my own and sold it. But yeah, that would have been a nice addition to my meager plat list lol.

How are people still platting this?

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy_info/2017

You should check the trophies. You know, how the online trophies were done months prior and those last users just got around to finishing the single player portion of the game at a later date?

Sorry, it was an honest mistake.

Sorry to all who were offended too

and a BIG F U to ea for closing the servers

Edited by Shadowrider50