Trophy Boosting Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i don't think you can, i haven't played much online yet but i think "ranked games" are only the ones on the public servers, so anyone could actually join your party.

Once again i'm not 100% sure, this needs confirmation.

Your friends list is full cannot add you. Add me if you want to booost I am on now and plenty of open lobbies.

No i don't think you can, i haven't played much online yet but i think "ranked games" are only the ones on the public servers, so anyone could actually join your party.

Once again i'm not 100% sure, this needs confirmation.

Has to be EA servers for ranked the Plublic is not ranked, but the servers have a ubique number so easy to find.

FYI, Hiruko_Spew is a good boosting partner for trophies.

Thanks Python for helping me with all of the online we did good knock out all online in one go took like 4-5 hrs but its done i did hate the Gimli 20 kills trophy we went threw 120 kills each to pick him lol but the frodo one is the hardest to get gimli is the longest

Other than the online stuff taking a few hours, is the rest of the game difficult? I played the demo and had fun, but I dont want another frustrating time like CoD was. I want something I can relax and play... you know after I boost all the online stuff.

If so, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow and anyone who wants to boost Friday day and Saturday morning, I'm down.

My PSN is KimJongKill

Other than the online stuff taking a few hours, is the rest of the game difficult? I played the demo and had fun, but I dont want another frustrating time like CoD was. I want something I can relax and play... you know after I boost all the online stuff.

If so, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow and anyone who wants to boost Friday day and Saturday morning, I'm down.

My PSN is KimJongKill

Single player is very easy, 3-5 hours tops.

hey guy's i still need someone to help me boost a few online trophies if anyone here is interesed just add me to your psn; My id is LanceLloyd

LOL you said that you don't boost. wtf. what a lie. wonder how you got that Quantum of Solace platinum so fast....

I'll help boost all day tomorrow

Need all MP trophies, willing to trophy trade my services

Get each one, we go back and forth

Just friend me thru psn, please if you can, state trophy trade LOTR: Conquest

been getting weird random friend invites for sometime

(sorry its not an ego thing, just would like to know why I should add someone random)