The Lord of the Rings: Conquest - Road Map

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Offline Only Estimate)
  • Offline trophies: 36 (32(B), 1(S), 2(G), 1(P)) (Platinum is no longer possible)
  • Online trophies: 12 (12(S)) (No longer possible)
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5-7 Hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 2
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

Trophy Guide Can be Found Here

Introduction:

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest is a great hack-n-slash game set in the LOTR world. It takes you through familiar locations and situations from all 3 of the movies, as well as a twisted tale of Sauron winning the war instead. All the trophies are pretty straight forward and easy to obtain through basic play, with a few situation-based and number of kill-in-a-certain-way types thrown into the mix.

NOTE: AS OF 16 MARCH 2010, THE ONLINE TROPHIES ARE NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN AS THE SERVERS WERE SHUT DOWN! This means that it is now impossible to get the platinum in this game!

Walkthrough

Step 1: Play through the "War of the Ring" Campaign

- Play through the "War of the Ring" campaign completely. While playing, make sure you aim for as many of the combat-related trophies that you can, finishing a level without dying (Mithril Armor) & all the hero ones related to this campaign (You Shall Not Pass!, No Living Man Am I & Return Of The King).

Step 2: Play through the "Rise of Sauron" Campaign

- Play through the "Rise of Sauron" campaign completely. While playing, make sure you aim for any missing combat related trophies from the first playthrough, kill 300 hobbits in "The Shire" (Stupid Hobbitses) & all the "evil hero" ones related to this campaign (Lord of Mordor, Never Toss a Dwarf, & The Way of Pain).

Step 3: Play one level in Co-Op Mode

- Play any level in Co-Op mode with a second controller and finish it completely for your Fellowship of the Ring trophy!

Step 4: Play Online

- The online trophies are no longer possible to obtain as the servers have been shut down as of 16 March 2010.

Step 5: Clean Up!

- If you are missing any of the offline trophies at this point (should only be combat or hero-related as all storyline ones SHOULD be unlocked), go back and play whichever campaign you need to in order to get the missing trophies.

Edited by number45_
Editorial Sweep

There! Was tired of seeing that on the "Needs a Roadmap/Trophy Guide" list :p

:rofl:

Awesome. Now that we can no longer achieve platinum there is a roadmap.

Good work though. I'm just glad I completed this game a few months ago (without knowing the servers were even closing)

I have to admit, the games needing Trophy Guides / Roadmaps thread often annoys me too. Generally, by the time I play a game it already has a guide/roadmap.

• 2 weeks later...
I have to admit, the games needing Trophy Guides / Roadmaps thread often annoys me too. Generally, by the time I play a game it already has a guide/roadmap.

Then get to work on some of the ones that are leftover! ;)

Anyway, thanks for getting this one off the list, OnceFallen.

* Roadmap Stuck *

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...