Rate the trophy difficulty...  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.58

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave this a 3...

It took me 2 playthroughs to get this but that's not because it was a challenge but because there was no trophy guide yet and I didn't know about the missable trophy. With the guide and the collection maps I made... it should be no problem to platinum this game. More of a kids game but still fun none the less.

I gave this a 3...

It took me 2 playthroughs to get this but that's not because it was a challenge but because there was no trophy guide yet and I didn't know about the missable trophy. With the guide and the collection maps I made... it should be no problem to platinum this game. More of a kids game but still fun none the less.

As Steve said I would change myn to 3 as there is now a finished guide and collection maps for this.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it 2/10. My wife Platinumed it over the weekend. Most of the harder fights could be done in coop with two players and that makes it so easy, you can also adjust the difficulty to Easy in Options, it is set to Normal by default. This game would've been 1/10 if not for too many glitches and problems that make this game not only harder to finish but also very frustrating.

• 1 month later...

Was torn between a 3 and a 4 but went with 4 because of the two trophies requiring you to beat two bosses without getting hit.

The Uruk Champion gave me the most trouble because he would pull that spinning move that you basically have to already be running away in order not to get hit.

The Witch King wasn't so bad once I figured out you had to hit circle after using a fully charged Phail attack in order to really damage him. Took almost 90% of his health off. Then again I was playing on easy since I just wanted to get the plat as quick as possible so that might have made a difference. After that I hit him a few more times and ran away, turned and pelted him with flame arrows while Gandalf hacked away and he was done in no time.

Otherwise the other trophies weren't bad as long as you do every sidequest in the shire right when they become available. Almost thought I had a glitched Fellowship trophy because the Legolas token I was missing on the last level wasn't anywhere on the outside like the walkthrough said they all should be. Turns out there is one in a barrel in front of the right hand archer platform when you face towards the Black Gate.

• 4 weeks later...

I vote a 4. Killing the bosses without damage will take some retrying, otherwise nothing is very hard. The biggest problem is making sure you find everything/do everything so you can avoid some of the glitches people were running into and get it done with minimal replaying. I got the plat without any glitches. Maybe I got lucky or maybe they patched it up to fix the problems. Follow the advice in the guides and hopefully you'll be fine too.

Oh yeah, I thought the Move controls sucked. They're fine for just randomly swinging your sword but terrible when any kind of precision is required. I got it to play with Move but ended up playing with regular controller. The regular controls are still kinda lame but they get the job done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 on this one - when I started I thought the two trophies for no damage were going to be tough but they are not - especially considering you can co-op them or let your friends do all the work. The toughest part is just making sure you get everything for the Shire Trophy. Pretty fun game, camera was a little annoying at times but other than that fun game and an easy platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted a 3... it would've been a 2 if it were not for the glitches. I had to replay one level because one of the side characters got stuck in a wall and could not move to the checkpoint with the crew. I had to replay the whole game because I missed a side quest and it would not let me reload the Rohan level. Oh well... Got the plat! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...