the missable shire trophies

Because they disappear later in the game, so if you skip them you can't go back to them later. For instance the treasure pot quests, if you don't do each when they're available first then they'll be gone forever after you complete a level. I just got all the quest related trophies, I suggest closely following the quest guide so you don't miss the Shire quests and have to start all over and don't miss the side quests in levels forcing you to replay long levels.

The Shire follows a one day schedule in the game, never going back to morning. When you start it's morning, after you complete a level it's the afternoon, etc. Which makes the morning treasure pots missable if not done during the morning and whatnot. I think it's only the treasure pot quests, but I wouldn't chance it.

Edited by Lil_Mermaid_Girl

There is also a feather that can only be obtained at night. Just follow the guide and snag all the quests before advancing. You dont need to exit the game or turn the power off for the kids games like the guide suggests. They only become available after sam tells that part of the story, and when you return to the shire, theyll be there regardless of time of day. Just make sure you get them when they do show, as once they show once, they may not be there at the next pass..theyll be replaced by new kids games that correspond to the story sam has just told.

• 7 months later...