General Trophy Discussion

• 8 months later...
well, i'd like to discuss it's trophies but it seems that no one else here...

There will be soon; I'm currently wrapping up Celceta no Jukai, but my Zero no Kiseki Evolution is en route from Hong Kong and should be here within the next week or two. I ordered it as soon as Falcom announced that they're working on a patch to address the freezing issues.

There will be soon; I'm currently wrapping up Celceta no Jukai, but my Zero no Kiseki Evolution is en route from Hong Kong and should be here within the next week or two. I ordered it as soon as Falcom announced that they're working on a patch to address the freezing issues.

ooh, that's great. I thought people in here not so interested with JRPG before...

Hey hey, joining you guys. Really cannot wait the patch too, those freeze are really a pain in the ass... Anyway, I finished Chapter 1, 2, 3 and Intermission (with the help of the GameFAQs Walkthrough cuz I can't read japanese -_-). Great game, I luv it.

Hey hey, joining you guys. Really cannot wait the patch too, those freeze are really a pain in the ass... Anyway, I finished Chapter 1, 2, 3 and Intermission (with the help of the GameFAQs Walkthrough cuz I can't read japanese -_-). Great game, I luv it.

So happy to found more fans of this game here~Yeah the bug drove me mad as well...Anyway I got the golden trophy(孤高の搜查官, finished the story with all the character on Lv40 or below)on my bus to work this Thursday morning:) After thousands times of s/l because of the bug:cool:

Well, should I write some guides here? I played the game follow some perfect guides but they're all in Japanese or Chinese. If it would help someone here...

Edited by lilywong74

I totally agree with Aeliana. If you think you can do a trophy guide that would be awesome. As I said I can't read Japanese, so all the subquests...it's just impossible to complete every single one..sadly i'm sure there is a trophy related to it.

I totally agree with Aeliana. If you think you can do a trophy guide that would be awesome. As I said I can't read Japanese, so all the subquests...it's just impossible to complete every single one..sadly i'm sure there is a trophy related to it.

I'm working on it. BTW, how to make the "spoiler" bar?

I'm working on it. BTW, how to make the "spoiler" bar?

["spoiler"=enter_any_text_here] AERIS DIES IN FINAL FANTASY 7! ["/spoiler"]

Just remove the two sets of bold quotation marks I included above, and for the enter_any_text_here bit, that's just a name for the particular spoiler. You can call them spoiler1, spoiler2, spoiler3, lastboss, etc.

["spoiler"=enter_any_text_here] AERIS DIES IN FINAL FANTASY 7! ["/spoiler"]

Just remove the two sets of bold quotation marks I included above, and for the enter_any_text_here bit, that's just a name for the particular spoiler. You can call them spoiler1, spoiler2, spoiler3, lastboss, etc.

great! thank you! I'm trying to write the trophy guides this week...

Good luck on the guide! I opened up my LE, and ran a bit of the first area, but I probably won't jump on it fully until the patch.

If there's no patch by the time I finish P4G and JSR, I'm just going to play it already, lol.

My only real concern in the game so far is the Treasure Chests... but Aeliana knows how I feel about those. :francis: