XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 04-03-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
Vuule

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Default Trophy support for next DLC and Dead Kel!

Muse, the Community Manager at 38Studio's just posted this:

Quote:
As many of you know, when we released The Legend of Dead Kel, there were some circumstances outside of our control that prevented us from releasing the DLC with PS3 trophy support. It's extremely important to us that all our fans receive the same quality of experience, so we've been working diligently with our publisher to ensure PS3 trophies are supported with the next (and previous) Reckoning DLC.

We'll keep you updated as we know more, but we wanted you all to know what our intentions are and that we're working on it.
Source: PS3 Trophies for Reckoning DLC - Update

Great news !

And since my existing character has been struck by a rather 'game-breaking' bug, I'm going to start a new character and probably won't start the Dead Kel DLC with it just yet, or keep a seperate save file for whenever Dead Kel is getting trophies.

Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44

Last edited by Vuule; 04-03-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Vuule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
mattigummi

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Doesn't the first DLC come with a new copy?

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
julesthegr8

Send a message via AIM to julesthegr8

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

So Im curious, but did the xbox version have achievements? But the PS3 just did get trophies or what?

Sig Courtesy of ub4of
Latest's : Infamous: SS, BioShock Infinite, Wolfenstein: New Order

Blank friend requests will be deleted
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
julesthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #4
Vuule

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattigummi View Post
Doesn't the first DLC come with a new copy?
The House of Valor was supposed to be the first DLC, but because of the Online pass, they gave it to anyone activating it. The actual first DLC is Dead Kel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesthegr8 View Post
So Im curious, but did the xbox version have achievements? But the PS3 just did get trophies or what?
Yes, the Xbox has the achievements. Trophies were also made, however, due to 'certain constraints' they couldn't release trophies. There are no trophies yet, but according to Muse's post, they will patch in trophies. When? No idea. Probably after the second DLC release is my guess.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:41 PM   #5
mattigummi

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ll1ng5pr33 View Post
The House of Valor was supposed to be the first DLC, but because of the Online pass, they gave it to anyone activating it. The actual first DLC is Dead Kel.
Ok thanks. I'm gonna get this game soon, might get these DLCs, what do they cost?

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #6
Echelon XII

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ll1ng5pr33 View Post
Muse, the Community Manager at 38Studio's just posted this:

Source: PS3 Trophies for Reckoning DLC - Update

Great news !

And since my existing character has been struck by a rather 'game-breaking' bug, I'm going to start a new character and probably won't start the Dead Kel DLC with it just yet, or keep a seperate save file for whenever Dead Kel is getting trophies.
Thank you, sir(?). You made my day. I was about to patrol the Amalur forums again for any signs of trophies. I gave up hope on Dead Kel DLC, and have just been parading for whatever the new city's DLC will be called.
Echelon XII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:35 AM   #7
Vuule

Quote:
Ok thanks. I'm gonna get this game soon, might get these DLCs, what do they cost?
The House of Valor (no trophies) DLC comes with the Online pass. (Kinda weird, since there's no online.) So if you buy your copy new, you get it for free. You'll also get the N7 inspired (Mass Effect 3) armor with it.

The first DLC, The Legend of Dead Kel is $/€9.99. (As mentioned, trophies will come later on.)

There are also 3 weapon/armor packs (finesse, might & sorcery) for I think it was 1.99 each, or 4-5 for all 3. They're useless though. (No trophies.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon XII View Post
Thank you, sir(?). You made my day. I was about to patrol the Amalur forums again for any signs of trophies. I gave up hope on Dead Kel DLC, and have just been parading for whatever the new city's DLC will be called.
Yes, you may call me Sir

Last edited by Vuule; 04-04-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Vuule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
Amnesia

Quote:
what do they cost?
I believe Dead Kel was $10. They haven't formally announced the next DLC yet.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:05 AM   #9
primalcarnage

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
I believe Dead Kel was $10. They haven't formally announced the next DLC yet.
Good to hear Dead Kel will be getting them also. I have completely finished the game, but since the decided to make the "beat on Hard" trophy a hidden trophy I don't have the Plat.

I will wait for the next DLC and start a new character and play it all the way through. I'm thinking I might go with a more "magic" type build this time.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #10
Skullz_69

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Glad to hear that they really care about what the customers want! And thats having the same product as the other side. I guess I'll wait before starting Dead Kel.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CURRENTLY PLAYING
???
BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED
Skullz_69 is offline   Reply With Quote