Legend of Dead Kel, missing trophies

Skullz_69

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded & intalled the DLC, i wanted to check the trophies but they're not on the trophy list for Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning!

Anyone else noticed that?

Are they not there in your trophy collection at all or just when you compare with someone else?

Neither, they are not in my personal trophy list or on my cousins trophy list when comparing

I don't see any new trophies anywhere, despite the Q&A saying there would be 5 news ones. Not happy about this.

Interesting. I had been checking the list daily since I knew the DLC was coming out today. This explains why I hadn't seen anything. It's definitely something to take up with the developer.

Atlest I'm glade I'm not the only one not seeing the trophies

I hear ya'! I thought I had a glitch somewhere 'til I saw your post. Unfortunately it's small consolation. I've just made a save before I started the DLC so I can just replay whatever to get the trophies. Fortunately, I really like playing this game, so hopefully I won't have too much of a problem replaying what's necessary to get the trophies I miss.

I hear ya'! I thought I had a glitch somewhere 'til I saw your post. Unfortunately it's small consolation. I've just made a save before I started the DLC so I can just replay whatever to get the trophies. Fortunately, I really like playing this game, so hopefully I won't have too much of a problem replaying what's necessary to get the trophies I miss.

I'll just collect the remaining trophies I need for the platinum first, lets hope the issues will be resolved by then. Only missing 8 trophies or so!

I'll just collect the remaining trophies I need for the platinum first, lets hope the issues will be resolved by then. Only missing 8 trophies or so!

Unfortunately I've even got that under my belt. I finished up at the end of last week and was really excited when I saw the DLC was coming out today. Well, I still am excited, but a little perturbed at the lack of trophies. :p

This same problem is happening on the 360 side of things, so at least it's not PS3-specific. Luckily Saints Row 3's DLC trophies are working juuuust fiiiiine.

That is mildly satisfying. LOL I think I'm actually gonna' catch up on my DVR tonight and hope this actually gets patched tomorrow. Yeah, maybe it's a dream, but here's hoping! :p

I hope I don't get burned being that I bought the new DLC despite knowing the trophies had not been patched in yet. I have created a save right before talking to the first quest giver so now I will play the waiting game. It's a shame because I'm really looking forward to some more Amalur. I'm a 36 Mage and would like to bump my level up a bit more. Gotta be patient. And yeah, the Saints Row the 3rd dlc trophies are patched in but that took all of 45 minutes to complete. I for one am hopeful that SRIII and AC: Revelations stop releasing DLC with trophies because they have been lackluster to say the least.

Edited by escoletsgo69

According to the koa forums the problem isn't on their end but the console. Apparently this issue is also on 360. Considering it should be a small game update to add them maybe sony hasn't activated it yet, or certified it. Which is terrible timing, sadly, as I don't want to play until i can earn those trophies