XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 03-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #61
escoletsgo69

Would anyone with an Amalur forum account try to see if a dev will divulge whether future dlc will have trophies? I'd like to know because as much as I enjoyed the game, I don't want to purchase more inferior dlc for the same price as the XBOX 360 version. Amazon is offering a good trade-in credit for this game right now.
escoletsgo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:21 AM   #62
xeowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by escoletsgo69 View Post
Would anyone with an Amalur forum account try to see if a dev will divulge whether future dlc will have trophies? I'd like to know because as much as I enjoyed the game, I don't want to purchase more inferior dlc for the same price as the XBOX 360 version. Amazon is offering a good trade-in credit for this game right now.
I think they've pretty much established they're gonna' be tight-lipped about all of this. Their vague non-committal answers are almost worse than the lack of trophies themselves.

xeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:24 AM   #63
FFVS13 Prince Noctis Mike

Send a message via MSN to FFVS13 Prince Noctis Mike

It sucks I didn't realize the trophies where missing from the dlc ><

1st ever platinum : Resident Evil 5
50th platinum : Alice: Madness Returns
100th platinum: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Latest platinum: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
FFVS13 Prince Noctis Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:56 AM   #64
Arkafazin

Quote:
Originally Posted by escoletsgo69 View Post
I actually just messaged Curt since Muse wasn't giving any of us a straight answer. He's been really honest with us before, so I'm hoping he'll be honest with us on this. I'll report back here if he sends a message back to me.
Arkafazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #65
dante_kinkade

Send a message via AIM to dante_kinkade

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeowulf View Post
I think they've pretty much established they're gonna' be tight-lipped about all of this. Their vague non-committal answers are almost worse than the lack of trophies themselves.
I know it is just so annoying, a solid yes we are working on it or a no we are not going to put them in would be nice, heck it is almost like Jigsaw himself wrote the the answers himself.

dante_kinkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:13 AM   #66
the_requiem

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ll1ng5pr33 View Post
Don't count on it..

To fage of an answer.. I call BS. As much as I like KoA and the company, I'm starting to dislike them more and more over the past few weeks.
I couldn't agree more. I guess the disappointment is even more when you consider the "fan friendly" image Curt has been trying so hard to project so far. At the very least, they should've come clean about it during promo phase, or mentioned it when they uploaded the DLC FAQ on their boards. But no, they let players find it out by themselves and then went "Oh, did we forget to mention no trophies? My bad." Very. Very. Unprofessional.

BTW, you may want to edit your sig.

*** Blank friend requests will be deleted ***
Currently helping with: Dragons Crown

the_requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #67
Moshuadeath

I created an account to maybe add closure on the subject, apologize for using IGN, but fingers crossed. Legend of Dead Kel Achievements and Trophies - Kingdoms of Amalur Wiki Guide - IGN
Moshuadeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #68
eburkulosis

I think this should answer it.

No Dead Kel trophies/achievements on console? - Page 6

Due to certain constraints out of our control, we were unable to include PS3 trophies for The Legend of Dead Kel globally. Every platform handles their achievement system and requirements thereof a little differently. We understand how important achievements and trophies are, and do want them in our content for all our fans. If we could have included PS3 trophies, we certainly would have, and we sincerely apologize for any disappointment or frustration this causes.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #69
xeowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by eburkulosis View Post
I think this should answer it.

No Dead Kel trophies/achievements on console? - Page 6

Due to certain constraints out of our control, we were unable to include PS3 trophies for The Legend of Dead Kel globally. Every platform handles their achievement system and requirements thereof a little differently. We understand how important achievements and trophies are, and do want them in our content for all our fans. If we could have included PS3 trophies, we certainly would have, and we sincerely apologize for any disappointment or frustration this causes.
Yeah, that's already been quoted in this thread. But it still doesn't answer anything other than they don't have the trophies in the DLC, hence the outrage in both this thread and the one you quoted from.

xeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #70
escoletsgo69

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkafazin View Post
I actually just messaged Curt since Muse wasn't giving any of us a straight answer. He's been really honest with us before, so I'm hoping he'll be honest with us on this. I'll report back here if he sends a message back to me.
Thanks for doing this. Hopefully we can get a somewhat straight answer although it is doubtful.
escoletsgo69 is offline   Reply With Quote