XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 03-26-2012, 08:27 AM   #91
the_requiem

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I am kind of conflicted on DLC now. I was going to buy on day one to show support to BHG and 38S. But seeing that EA is the primary reason for this discrimination [MS or Sony pulled strings, maybe, but EA was the one who obliged] and don't want to support EA. Overall, all these dealings are putting me off console gaming. Only "fair" publisher left standing is Valve [if you can call them publisher].

*** Blank friend requests will be deleted ***
Currently Playing: PSABR, Dragons Crown

the_requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #92
crsn891

This really makes me mad. I would not have purchased this DLC had I known they were going to pull this BS. Especially costing $10, what a waste.
crsn891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #93
Alex Fly

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thumbs down

I bought it immediately when it was available on the Store and discovered just a little bit later that they decided for some random reason to not include trophies. At first I was a little bit annoyed and decided it wasn't a so big deal I could enjoy the DLC. But now that I have completed it I have to admit that I wasn't really into it no matter how good it was. The fact we had to paid the same price with the lack of trophies ruined a little bit my enjoyment of playing it.

I'm going to pass on the second DLC, it's obvious we won't have trophies either.

I'm sorry for the talented development company behind this awesome game but I'm not going to support EA. If they want to loose customers with their foolish decisions it's up to them but I'm not gonna applaud for this.

+ + + + + + + + Blank friend requests not accepted. + + + + + + + + +
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #94
escoletsgo69

Just saw that the XBOX 360 achievements have been updated with the 2nd DLC while PS3 has not. I've never seen this done in all my years of playing games. Amazon is offering $29.00 for PS3 Amalur in good condition. I will be trading mine in after this travesty.
escoletsgo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #95
Tropikal

Send a message via MSN to Tropikal

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
I bought it immediately when it was available on the Store and discovered just a little bit later that they decided for some random reason to not include trophies. At first I was a little bit annoyed and decided it wasn't a so big deal I could enjoy the DLC. But now that I have completed it I have to admit that I wasn't really into it no matter how good it was. The fact we had to paid the same price with the lack of trophies ruined a little bit my enjoyment of playing it.

I'm going to pass on the second DLC, it's obvious we won't have trophies either.

I'm sorry for the talented development company behind this awesome game but I'm not going to support EA. If they want to loose customers with their foolish decisions it's up to them but I'm not gonna applaud for this.

I agree completely. I mean call me what you will, It doesn't matter. I can't enjoy a product when I know it's inferior on purpose. They held something out on purpose. I don't care about trophies, I truly don't. It's just a feeling I'll get playing this dlc, and I won't enjoy myself.

The reason they kept it out is not important. Really disappointed. Thought this was a great first game, The potential is huge for a series.

"Love moves away. The light changes. I need more grace than I thought" - Rumi
Tropikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #96
Thiirax

i saw a second dlc on xbox.. does this one gone have trophies for ps3 ony one know??
Old 03-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #97
Vuule

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiirax View Post
i saw a second dlc on xbox.. does this one gone have trophies for ps3 ony one know??
We don't know yet. However, this time 38Studio's will inform us before release. If it won't have trophies again, I won't be buying it. And that's not just because it doesn't have trophies.

Also, I would like to see a patch first.

Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44

THL Season 7

Old 04-03-2012, 07:19 AM   #98
CloudStrife768

It is probably a moot point now but i requested a refund from sony and got one for the dlc on thr grounds of falsifying information about the dlc and asked them to look into this. I also sold my copy of the game. Playing favoritism for a console is utter crap and i dont want to supprt anyone who does it. This whole thing reeks of microsoft and EA. Too bad too, i really enjoyed the game.

Please send a short message if you want to add me!
CloudStrife768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #99
Echelon XII

Cloud,

Do you buy exclusive titles (i.e., Halo, Twisted Metal, LBP, Infamous, etc.)? It's due to this nepotism that I was able to get Strike at Karkand a week before release on Xbox (man, it felt great rubbing it in all my Xbox-clique FPS fans).

That was kind of crazy, I went way off topic there.

Last edited by Echelon XII; 04-04-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Echelon XII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #100
Damian523

I know I'm just singing the same tune as everyone else here, i also bought it the day it came out and started playing before realizing there were no trophies. After putting about 1-2 hours in I took a break and i hate to say it but the fact it has no trophies is what's "keeping me" from going back to it. Not out of spite, but simply because with all the other games that are on my to-play list, i don't have the motivation to play a game with no trophies. Especially since i have the platinum for it, there's no motivation to go back. It's a terrible move on their part, whoever had the final say...But it just seems that the more dlc that comes out, the more issues that come out of it.
Damian523 is offline   Reply With Quote