PS4 MP - Closing game app during 100% risk match

Quorthon89

Hello everybody, quick question:

In the Trophy guide (which is tailored for the PS3 version) it states:

The missions require you to complete challenges within 3 in game days (3 matches). You should save the easiest missions for when there is 100% risk (see Faction Missions spoiler tags for recommended missions). If you do end up about to fail one of these missions and have your clan wiped out you can quit to XMB from the game and it won't count as a day, giving you another chance to finish the challenge (Credits to heartagram_62 for figuring this out).

Does this still apply to the PS4 remastered version?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Quorthon89

Hello everybody, quick question:

In the Trophy guide (which is tailored for the PS3 version) it states:

Does this still apply to the PS4 remastered version?

Thanks in advance!

Yes it works on the PS4. Although you shouldn't need to unless you are genuinely having a hard time in MP. They aren't hard to do.

I came across this extremely helpful guide that I myself used and if you use this guide then you should definitely have no problems with both journeys. Here it is - The Last of Us - Multiplayer Missions Guide - PSNProfiles.com

Yes it works on the PS4. Although you shouldn't need to unless you are genuinely having a hard time in MP. They aren't hard to do.

I came across this extremely helpful guide that I myself used and if you use this guide then you should definitely have no problems with both journeys. Here it is - The Last of Us - Multiplayer Missions Guide - PSNProfiles.com

Looks to be a very helpful guide. Hoping to start the last of us within the next few days so will keep this link to hand :)

starting on this game as wel...looking at MP...are there clans to join...

No, the "clan" is something the game creates for you based on how many wins or losses you have. The basic idea is that you have a bunch of virtual people to look after, their numbers increase or decrease based on wins or losses, and if they all die before you end your journey then you fail and have to start over.

To get Platinum you need to complete 2 MP journey's, one playing as the Firefly faction and one as the Hunter faction. The trophy guide has more info on this.